018: B.E; Gxg✅

Billie woke up surprisingly calm before her presentation. For the past two weeks, she had been agonizing over this presentation that would determine if she would move forward in her career or have to wait longer. After a lot of hard work and dedication, Billie had decided it was time to move up the ladder but was terrified of being unsuccessful in her venture. In fact, she always been afraid of failure. Billie had grown a custom to achieving what she said her mind to, but the business world was a realm she had a little control in.

she stretched, breathed deeply, and thought to herself, "it's Sunday. It's the Sunday before my presentation. I worked hard and dedicated myself entirely to the project. I need to relax and walk into the conference fresh and ready to present my ideas. I know what I have to do and say. Now, I need to take the day to myself to make sure I am at my best tomorrow." With that, Billie climbed out of her bed and open the curtains of her bedroom. She beamed at her view of the river flowing serenely under drifting white clouds. She took her robe, a light and sheer aquamarine one, and wrapped around her body.

In her kitchen, she began to look in the refrigerator to decide on breakfast when it struck her. " I should spend my day at the spa!" she exclaimed aloud. She rushed to her bedroom, change into her orange bikini and slipped a loosefitting white beach dress over it, and smiled. Quickly, she gathered here essentials for the spa-a book, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a change of clothes-threw them into a large bag along with her wallet and left.

after finishing her fruit and yogurt breakfast at the spa, she ambled over to an area shaded by palm trees. She took a chair and began to read her book. "Excuse me, Miss?" Billie looked up into the face of a handsome young man.

"yes?"

he smiled, relieved that she responded, and asked, "where are the massage villas? see, I'm due there in 20 minutes but I have no idea where they are and I've lost my map of the grounds."

Billie sat up, alert to stand skin in forest green eyes, and replied, "I'll take you there myself. I wanted to make an appointment." He smiled gratefully, charmingly, and stepped back. Billie placed her book in her bag, stood, and begin walking towards the massage villas. "Do you have an early appointment?"

he laughed softly and said, "no, no. I'm actually hoping to be hired. I've had my interview already but they want to see how I work." billie smiled thoughtfully as she gazed at his chiselled arms and strong hands. He seemed like just the guy she would want to book an appointment with.

" I see. Do they have just you massage a customer and observe you?"

he shook his head, still smiling, and said, "oh, no. They wouldn't want to do that. I may make the customer uncomfortable. They have me work on one of the massage therapist who then submits a review."

she shrugged her shoulders and whispered, "you look good to me."

he turned at look at her, pleasantly surprised, and replied, "thanks."

she was surprised herself, as she was not usually this forward. She motion foreword with her head and said, "that's where you will want to go. It was nice meeting you, stranger." She touched his upper arm lightly, smiled, and walked into the next villa.

"good morning, miss. how may i assist you?"

billie set her arms on the counter and said, "i'd like to book an appointment for a full-body, hour-long massage."

"sure,let me go ahead and see how we can accommodate you, we have an appointment at 12,1, and 4. would any of these times work for you?"

"i think 1 sounds best. do you have it available in a private, river-view gazebo?"