♤Classes Begin

Picture above isn't mine. New character: Wilra (named after a friend). This is the longest chapter I've written so far, about 5000+ words.
Please drop a vote and a comment if willing.

"Fancy seeing you again".

Kichona's eyes met a pair of crimson ones.

"Lily", she squeaked.

"Hello again, you seem rather fixated on getting lost", she chuckled. Kichona rubbed the back of her neck in embarrasment.

"Yeah some weirdo gave me directions to this drab stand", Kichona rolled her eyes.

"Drab stand?", Lily arched a brow. "What in tarnation is that?".

"It's....nevermind", now I have to find my class", Kichona drawled, running a hand down her face.

"Which class are you in?", Lily asked.

"3-B".

Lily grinned toothily. "We're in the same class", she chirped.

"Great! We can look for it together", Kichona was about to hightail it out of there before the reptiles in the pool decided to make her their next meal.

"Then the weirdo did give you the right directions. This is the class", Lily clasped onto her wrist.

Kichona just stared at her with a blank face. "I don't see how this could be a classroom. It has freaking crocodiles at the damned emtrance. Even if it was, just how are we supposed to get over there?", Kichona stated looking at Lily frantically.

Lily just gave her a sympethatic look. "Silly, you have to go on top of the crocodiles", Lily chimed.

"Huh", for a moment Kichona spaced out, thinking that she has lost her own marbles.

"Just watch", Lily walked over to the pool and dangled one foot into the water. One-two-three....four of those reptilians came in her direction, their shiny eyes unblinking.

"Lily get awa--", to Kichona's astonishment, the crocs then formed a straight line; their backs acting as logs in the water.

Smiling, Lily skipped over them effortlessly, making small grunts as she did so and landed onto the platform at the other side, completely unscathed.

Kichona just gaped at her in bewilderment.

"Get over here!", she called out, waving her arms.

"What in the--", Kichona stammered, rubbing her eyes to make sure that all the paranoia hadn't clouded her judgement. Did what she just witnessed really happen?

Did the girl just jump on the back of freaking crocodiles! What is going on?

"Come on. I wanna get the good seats", Lily chewed her lower lip.

Kichona stepped catiously next to the pool.

"These things won't eat me, will they?", Kichona asked.

Lily shook her head. "They're tame". Kichona took a hesitant step forward, buy yelped when the fella snapped at her.

Watching her pitiful state, Lily stepped forward onto the crocodiles and resided on the second last one.

"Come on, I'll help you", Lily giggled, grabbing hold of her wrist.

"W-w-wha‐‐Hey!", Kichona had to keep up with Lily's swift movements.

Kichona struggled to ccordinate her footwork, and almost fell into the pool on the seventh crocodile. She would have if Lily hadn't grabbed hold of her. Kichona caught her bookbag before it fell into the water by a flick of her wrist.