Fights... |Dream Harem|

"GUYS ARE YOU GUYS GETTING READY?!" Techno screamed as loud as he could to Wilbur, Philza and Dream. "We are ready its just Dream...." Wilbur and Phil walked into the living room. Phil giggled a bit as he realized Dream is always the last ready. "ughhhhhhh" Techno face palmed, "This homeless teletubby literally told me he wanted to be there early!" 

"CHILL OUT TECHNO IM ALMOST READY!" The three heard crashing and running upstairs, It sounded like a whole ass battle upstairs, "I SWEAR DREAM IF YOU BROKE SOMETHING I WILL KILL YO-" Dream walked downstairs in a maid outfit with his axe in hand a quiver and bow on his back and of course his satchel with all the shit he needs. "Woww don't swear techno!" Dream giggled at his own joke while Techno was trying to hide the small blush he had, and Wilbur? lets just say he is wayyyyyyyyyy past hiding this.,Manz was redder then a tomato!

"DREAM!" Phil yelled "ITS THE OTHER SIDE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DISTRACT NOT MY SONS!!" Phil starting laughing extremly hard while Dream was just looking at the three confused. "But it will distract the other side! Schlatt, and the minors would be too distracted trying to make sure no one is looking at me! And Bad, Sapnap, Punz and Mama (Puffy) would love to see me in this!" Dream giggled out making the two simps in the house die even more. "But Dream! Your also distracting our best fighter and the only man stupid enough to play with TNT everyday!" Phil tried to reason while also trying not to laugh

"They arent distracted, They are fine! Right guys?" 

"Ahem... yup s-super fine, totally f-fine, amazingly fine!" Techno stuttered out and Wilbur just held up a thumbs up while trying to hide his bloody nose.

"see! they are fine Philza mInEcRaFt!"

Wilbur and Techo were able to hold it in a bit better now of course still distracted! They four made their way towards the the greater SMP and remains of L'manburg. Just like Dream thought the opposite side was distracted they may all be fighting and put on a show that they hate eachother but in all honesty they care about each other! 

"DREAM WHAT ARE YOU WEARING GET IT OFF!" Schlatt yelled but Puffy on the other hand was cheering it on "YOU LOOK AMAZING LITTLE DUCKLING AWEEEEEEE!"

Then just as expected all the simps were definitely distracted, Dream looked over to Techno and giggled, "It worked they are distracted!" 

"M-MHM!" Techno looked away trying to keep up his cold persona, with Dream though he is a huge suck up and extremely clingy too!

"Alright you ready for the fight?" Dream laughed because half of them have already been beaten up or killed by Schlatt.

"ready" 

"r-ready"

*Thumbs up* -/////-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is probably cringe but this is wattpad to its fineeeeee XD