Lucy's gone, and so am I

Natsu now is paying more attention to Lisanna than to his own team... I'm kinda worried, because I'm also part of his team. But still, the guild now is paying more attention to her than to... Lucy and me. They aren't even talking to us. The rest of team Natsu are still, and Mirajane, Warren, Max and even Lisanna her self. But it doesn't feel right. Lucy and I spent more time in the library or in her house than in the guild hall. Sometimes, the only ones that notice we're gone are Max and Warren.

Then today, Natsu approached us and said "Lucy, Chieko, I'm kicking you out of Team Natsu. Your much too weak and now there's room for Lisanna. Hope you understand!" He finished with a smile. I was about to cry, but held my composure. Lucy just let out a tear. I couldn't keep the tears in, so I stood from the bar, and went to the library. Lucy followed. "I guess I did make the wrong mistake." I said throughout my sobs. "I too." Said Lucy.

Suddenly, out of the blue, I said "I wanna quit, get stronger and make Natsu regret what he did." Lucy nodded. "Let's." She said, walking out and drying her tears. I went behind her. "Master!" I screamed. "My children, what is it?" He asked, worried. "Can you remove our guild marks?" I asked. "Absolutely not! Unless you have a good reason." He said. "Natsu." Lucy said. "What did that brat do this time?!" He asked, yelling. "Kicked us out of the team, replaced us with Lisanna and called us weak." I said. "We're going to train and beat his and his conscious' crap outa him." I finished. "Can't I just move them to a place were no body will see them?" He asked, we nodded. We hid them in the bottom of our right foots.

"See you in a year, grandpa!" I yelled. We went back downstairs and stood in a table were everybody could see us. I took off the bangs covering my eye and Lucy showed her hand. People gasped. We, without a word left the guild.