-Angelic-

I returned to live at the Fairy Tail guild's library. For some reason, I was atracted to this book of spells in the library. It specifies how to do magic. I practiced a simple spell to bring to life a doll. I used Kujo for it. Now, he moves by himself. He's like my little companion now. All do he doesn't talk. I eyed the pages of the book more, and saw a spell. A spell that with it, you can use each magic you can with it; angelic dragon slaying magic. I was so happy that I ran upstairs to Master's office. Without knocking, I barged in. "Master! Master!" I yelled. I didn't notice he was having a conversation with the First Master. "Oh, um... Gumenasai..." I said, ashamed. "No, no. Speak, child." They said both. "I found this book that can teach me Angelic Dragon Slayer Magic. Can I have your permissions to learn it?" I finally asked. Master grabbed the book and read the first page with First Master. 

"As long as you don't damage yourself or anything else... First Master, this is the girl I spoke of." said master Makorov. She stretched her hand towards me. "Hi. I'm Mavis! Fairy Tail's First Master! I'm a ghost, by the way." she said while shaking my hand. I smiled. "Nice to meet you!... Arigato!" I said while exiting and taking the stairs towards the library. I put the book on a table and I read the chapter. When I turned to go to the next page, there was a picture of my big sister. "Chika!"(scattered flowers) I yelled. I noticed it was a page from another book, torn off. I read it "Luckiest girl in the world. First girl to have contact with an angelic dragon and seams to have a gift from it. 'It has misticle powers. No body else can be an angelic dragon slayer unless they have a feather from it. Of curse, I don't have it. I gave it to someone who deserves it dearly.' Said the girl identified as Chika Tenshi. She informed us that to have the power, all you need is to sing a specific lullaby with the feather in hand." I remembered that I have the feather she gave me a long time ago. 

I hurrily took the feather from my pocket and remembered that when I was locked in my room for three years, she used to come in and sang me a lullaby. I took the feather and placed it in my heart. I sang with my eyes closed (song in media):

the snow in the air 
to sing me a lullaby 
my winter, come hither to me 

the dark nights to come 
so, kiss me for good-bye 
the grace of the godland is near to you 

show me the flowers invisible 
sing me the hymns inaudible 
the wind is my voice 
the moon is my heart 
come find me, I'm on every hills and fields 
I'm here... ever your near... 
(sing for your love, gone so far in the past) 
(pray for the world, that you may rest in peace) 

the snow in the air 
to sing me a lullaby 
the angel of rebirth is here 

so let all your pain 
sleep within the husha-by 
the grace of the godland 
grace of the godland 
grace of the godland is near... 
so close to you

I opened my eyes. my hair was no loger white. It was golden. I ran up to master's office, but this time, I knocked. "Come in." said master Mavis. I walked in. "I did it!" I yelled while they stared with amazement at me.