• Venom •

As we arrived to the same nite club that brought us so much joy the first time we went, I felt a sense of awareness. It felt similar to the weird feeling I get when Dark is nearby, but less potent.

"He's here!" I chirped as I rushed to exit the car.
"Oh my god- Okay- Wait up!" Kelly screamed after me as she tried to catch up with me, I was already heading for the doors.

The same bouncer, from that night, was standing in front of the double doors with a smug look on his face. I began to search for my ID, however, when reaching him, he swiftly stepped out of my way, opening the door for me and allowing me to come in. I gave him an odd look.
"Nice to see you again~" he stated with creepy and low tone.

I just gave him a polite smile before walking inside. However, when Kelly tried to follow, he prevented her from entering by standing in the way again, demanding to see her ID.

"Wh- but you just-" she began to rebuttal, but he cleared his throat and gave her a stern look, showing that he wasn't fucking around.
Kelly sneered at him before digging into her purse to pull out her ID to show him. A look of shock and then dread appeared on her face when realizing...
"I don't have it- Shit!" she muttered under her breath as she sent me a look.

I couldn't be in here without her. It would feel wrong and I just wouldn't be able to feel comfortable without someone I trust being here with me. So if she isn't allowed in, I am not either.

"Let's just go." I muttered, feeling very disappointed, brushing pass the bouncer and grabbing her hand, we began to walk back to the car.
"Wait- you don't have to leave, Y/n. Just her- she doesn't have an ID and she isn't one of us." He clarified and I raised a brow.
"What do you mean by she isn't one of us?" I seethed and he tried his best to explain.
"She is nothing but a mere human... you are above that." he seethed in return and I narrowed my brows, feeling very aggravated now.
"What the fuck are you talking about!?" I asked with anger boiling.
"She is just as much, if not, better than me on so many accounts. Fuck you!" I yelled and I could tell that Kelly took that to heart. Her grip tightened on my hand as I continued to curse the man out, no matter how big or strong he was.

"No! You are not understanding! She is not like you- You are-"
"-Okay! Good talk guys! Let's get a drink to calm the nerves!" Anti interrupted the bouncer as he appeared from behind him, his arms spread and welcoming.

"Now come on Big Guy- Let Y/n and her friend through-" he spoke as he gave the bouncer a stern look, his voice sinister. The bouncer instantly nodded and and stepped back as if he was a soldier who just received orders from his sargent.

"Yes, sir."

"I thought I told you to let them both through-" Anti spoke, his voice at a growl, as he made suspenseful eye contact with the bigger man.
"I misunderstood, sir. Sorry, sir." the bounder quickly replied with fear.

One of Anti's eye lit up a neon green as he instructed the bouncer to do exactly as he say.
"Now apologize to these young ladies, or you will regret it." he ordered and the bouncer nodded his head intently.
"I deeply apologize for my actions. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. My life depends on it-" he begged Kelly and I, the last part sounded sincere.

We both nodded our heads slowly, shocked at what was going on.
"Y-yeah. You're forgiven-" I said and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Great! Now that that's settled, come follow me. Let's go get those drinks. My treat!" he spoke and Kelly and I glanced at each other and squealed. We couldn't believe we were being escorted in by the owner of this amazing place.

We followed his suave footsteps to the VIP section. He nodded his head at the bar tender who was a few feet away and the bar tender nodded his head before immediately making special drinks for the three of us. Kelly and I giggled and squealed as we sat up there on the leather couch, looking down from above, at all the people who crowded the dance floor.