Savi-West V SuperFlash

Thank you to ZorFlash for helping me with this chapter. He wrote the smut part. Give his awesome book "SuperFlash: Burning Passion" a read and follow him while you're at it if you haven't already. Thank you ZorFlash!

"Have you LOST YOUR MIND?" Iris yelled at Savitar.

"What? Why are you yelling at me?" Savitar asked, acting confused.

"YOU KILLED THE DOCTOR! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Iris asked, yelling.

"He was rude to you, and that's unacceptable. Why am I the bad guy for it?" Savitar asked. "Besides, who even cares? They're never going to know it was me. And even if they figure it out, they'll arrest Barry. Not me."

"Because we do not kill people." Iris said.

"God, it's like listening to myself from today. I'm broken. I hurt others the same way they hurt me." Savitar said.

"I can't believe that threesome with Mon-El ended up with me getting pregnant with twins." Iris said.

"What can I say? It runs in the family." Savitar said.

"What do you mean? Barry doesn't have a twin." Iris said.

"Actually, he does. He just doesn't know because the doctor told his parents that his twin was a stillborn. They thought the doctor was telling the truth, but really, Eddie is Barry's fraternal twin brother." Savitar explained.

"Does he know?" Iris asked.

"No, he doesn't have a clue." Savitar responded.

"Don't you think we should tell him?" Iris asked.

"No. He'll figure it out. Eventually." Savitar said.

"Have you met yourself? Younger you is kind of dumb. Like dumber than a rock, dumb." Iris said.

"And by now, he's probably in prison for a crime he didn't technically commit." Savitar said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Iris asked.

"I wasn't in my suit when I killed that doctor. He knows my name is Barry Allen. When the cops question the witnesses, they're going to point at Barry." Savitar said. "Besides, if he isn't close to Kara, it's easier to kill her. She has no protection."

"Why are we doing that again? Trying to kill her, I mean?" Iris asked.

"To make Barry suffer." Savitar simply explains.

"But why? Is it really necessary?" Iris asks.

Meanwhile at the doctor's office...

"Hello ma'am, my name is Barry Allen and I am a CSI for the CCPD. I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to the doctor." Barry asked one of the witnesses.

"Do you have a twin?" The witness asked.

"No, ma'am, I do not." Barry says.

"The man that killed the doctor looked just like you, but his face had scars on one side. Are you sure he's not from a long lost family member or something?" The witness asked.

"Yes ma'am, I'm very sure. We will do our best to find him." Barry said, walking away.

Barry walks over to Joe and tells him, "I just interviewed the witness and she asked if I had a long lost twin brother. She described Savitar's appearance." Barry said.

"What else did you find?" Joe asked.

"Only Savitar's blade in the doctor's chest. I think he was trying to frame me." Barry said.