Chapter 2 : 2 Frye's!!!

I have to say one of the flaws of moving to another country is that I have to start school again!

I guess the only good side of it is that no one knows me so I can start fresh plus in America you can wear your own clothes!

It's been a week in Ohio now and we've settled down.

Dad starts work today. He is working in a huge business in Ohio. The only down side is that I won't see him much because of work but he's been addicted to work ever since mum died.

Well at the moment I'm getting my ass out of bed to get ready for school.

I got out my queen sized been and headed over to my draws. I opened the one full of tops. At the top my was my Green Day top so I grabbed that.

Then I went to my wardrobe and on the shelves was my black ripped skinny jeans.

I got my clothes on then put my galaxy Vans on. Then I went and put my wristbands on. I put my Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and My Chemical Romance ones on. With my Batman and Pokémon ones.

Then I went over to my side and put liquid eyeliner across my top eyelid and a bit under my eye too. Then I put some foundation on.

I put my heart with headphones necklace on and my two sets of earrings, Batman and skulls. Then I went and straightened my long blue hair.

After I put my leather jacket on I got my skull bag and went downstairs.

I got downstairs and had some pancakes. Dad came running downstairs and I handed him a pancake.

"Thanks sweetie. I've got to go to work. Big meeting. I'll be back late. Money for tea is on the fire place" dad said kissing my forehead and then running out the door for work.

I sighed and carried on getting ready.

When I was ready to leave I put my black headphones on and started walking to school listening to Fall Out Boy.

When I ended up outside the gates of my new hell I pulled my headphones down to my neck and started walking in.

I walked towards the doors earning glares off people and people whispering while staring at me.

I walked into the doors of my new school and suddenly this girl with glasses and ginger hair came running over to me.

She had a Pokémon jacket on with a Kingdom Hearts top on. There was a Doctor Who TARDIS bag on her shoulder. She had a Superman necklace on and had skinny jeans with combat boots on.

"Hi. I'm Bethany Frye. Are you Ashley Jackson, the new girl?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Who are you?" I asked creeped out a bit.

"Oh sorry. I'm your tour guide person" Bethany said then held her hand out so I shook it.

"So first I'll take you to reception so they can give you your timetable and your locker" Bethany said and I followed her down the corridor.

We stopped at the office and Bethany went it.

"Mrs Daniella this is Ashely Jackson. I'm here for her table and locker" she said then the woman handed Bethany a few pieces of paper.

"Come on" she said and we left the room.

"What number is your locker?" Bethany asked me.

I looked at the sheet. "125" I said.

"Oh that's next to my brothers locker. He's in your grade actually" she said and I kept following her.

I guess that's going to be one of the most complicated things, it's not years anymore as its grades now!

We stopped at my locker and Bethany took the locker paper and entered my code for me.

She opened it. It was really tall. 3 shelves with so much room. It was taller then me but I was only 5ft 4.

"Now keep all your unwanted books in here along with your gym kit. You can personalise your locker obviously but nothing offensive" Bethany said then gave me the paper. "Your locker code is there" she said pointing to it.

She looked at my timetable. "Follow me" she said and I followed her down the corridor to a room full of people.

"This is your tutor room. My brothers over there by the window so asked him to take you to your next lesson" Bethany said. "Good luck" then pushed me in the room a bit then left.

"Are you Ashley Jackson?!" The teacher at the front asked. He was really tall and looked in his mid 40's as he had bits of grey hair coming through.

"Yes" I said quickly. Everyone was staring at me!

"I'm Mr Johns" he said. "Well classes we have a new student! Ashely Jackson. Make friends and good luck" he said to the classes except the last part he said only so I could hear.

I walked away and went and sat next to Bethany's brother.

"Can I sit here?" I asked him. "Sure" he said with a smile on his face.

"I'm Isaac Frye" he said putting his hand out so I shook it. "And you know who I am" I said laughing a bit.

"Let me guess. Bethany?" Isaac said. "What?" I asked.

"She's told you to sit next to me didn't she?" "No she just pointed out who you were and that you would help me to my next lesson" I said.

"Oh alright then. Where are you?" He asked and I showed him my timetable. "I'm in Science too" he said smiling.

I looked at him. He had a Pikachu top on and jeans with The Flash converse shoes on and a letterman jacket. I saw his bag on the floor which was Batman.

"My brother likes them" Isaac said out the blue.

"What?" I asked.

"My brother likes Green Day. That's what I meant to say sorry" Isaac said blushing a little.

"How olds your brother?" I asked being noisy.

"He's 20. I'm the baby of the family" he said.

We spent the rest of tutor talking then went off to science. Funny enough we were in a lot of lessons together.

A/N So! What did you think?! The Frye's are in it now! Like I said this is set 2012 so back then Isaac and Ashley would be in 9th Grade and Bethany in 10th Grade. Look at me! I'm British and know the American way! Thanks Google! Anyway until next time! Xxxxx