Chapter 1 : Moving to Ohio!

Why must I leave?! I really don't want to go away! I know it's for my own good and everything but this place is my life!

I sat up in my bed and stared at the empty room. Everything was boxed up and ready to go to Ohio. Yeah. Ohio! Just under 8 hours on a plane! I mean at least I have WiFi but still!

I had only kept out my clothes for today, my make up and obviously my phone!

I pulled my legs off the bed and went over to my mirror. I brushed my fingers through my newly blue dyed hair. I dyed it last night from black to blue.

To the side of me was my clothes for today. I got my Batman jumper on with my black ripped skinny jeans.

Then I got my Fall Out Boy guitar pick necklace with my 5 tally mark necklace, 5 Seconds Of Summer merchandise and put them both round my neck.

I went over to the mirror and applied my foundation on with my mascara and my eye liner which went all around my eyes.

Everything I needed for the plane was in my Star Wars bag, except my phone. When I left my room with everything else packed up I went and put my purple and pink Vans on.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs with my last box I smelt waffles! I ran into the kitchen to see my dad cooking waffles.

"Morning Ash" he said turning around as I ran in. "Morning dad" I said sitting on the island.

"Are you ready to leave soon?" He asked as he put my waffles on a plate. "Yeah, everything's packed. What times the flight?" I asked starting to eat one of my waffles.

"Our flight is at 9 o'clock" he replied. I looked at the clock to see it was 4 am. "We're going to be leaving in the next hour to get to John Lennon Airport" he added.

An hour left in this house. An hour until I'm leaving. 5 hours until I leave the UK.

Do you know why we're leaving? Well it's because of me. I get bullied so much in school for either being a nerd or an emo so I started self harming a few months back and no one except my only friend Megan knew. But then my dad noticed them. He didn't react well, neither did my mum. Guess that's how she died. My mum didn't have great health but when the stress about me started she had a heart attack. She didn't make it. So that's the reason we're leaving, I get bullied, I self harmed and my mum died.

"Ready Ash?" Dad asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are we leaving now?" I asked and he nodded.

I went upstairs and got my bag and put my phone in it. When I got downstairs I stared at the empty living room. All the memories gone.

The taxi pulled up outside and we left. I watched as my dad shut and locked the door. He started heading towards the taxi with me behind him.

As the taxi pulled away I stared at the house I once called home.

When we reached the airport we went to our gate and waiting. Dad went and got us a drink from Starbucks.

About 3 hours later we could board the plane. Me and dad had the two seater next to the window so we had no strangers next to us.

As soon as it took off dad fell asleep. I kept my bag down and got my phone and Captain America headphones out.

I pulled my playlist up and started listening to Infinity On High album by Fall Out Boy.

3 hours later I had finished going through all Fall Out Boy's albums I started listening to Panic! At The Disco.

"Ash" I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see my dad. "What?" I asked wiping the sleepiness from my eyes.

"We're about to land" he said. I put my headphones around my neck and looked out the window to see water but then suddenly I saw buildings.

I smiled to myself. This was the first time I've been abroad. Well apart from the time I went to France with school.

I put my headphones in my bag and got my phone up to the window and took a picture. I put it on snapchat with the caption,

Ohio! I'm in you!

After I posted it I got ready as we landed.

When we landed me and dad went to go and get our bags from the terminal. After we got them we went and got a taxi to our house.

We reached our new house. I walked in behind my dad and was gobsmacked. The front door lead straight to the living room. I could see the dinning room with the kitchen behind it.

"Wow dad" I said. "You haven't seen your room yet" he said and put the bags down. "Follow me" he added walking to the stairs.

I walked behind him. I followed him into what was his room, it was huge. Then we went to the bathroom which was decent size. The last room was mine.

Dad opened the door and my mouth dropped. "This is my room?" I asked and he nodded. The room was huge. I walked into the centre of the room to see I had an en suite bathroom and a mini wall in closet.

"You haven't seen the best part" he said. I turned to him as he pulled the curtains away to reveal a balcony. "What?!" I screamed and ran to open the doors.

I stood on the balcony and saw our back garden. It was huge. The grass was all mowed, there was a lot of seating areas and there was a fucking hot tub.

"Now everything will be here in the next few days so by the time you start school it will look great" dad said behind me.

A/N So! What do you think?! Thought I should do Isaac as so many of you wanted me to. Anyway I know I didn't mention it but this starts off in 2012. Yep! Next time guy xxxx