0.17

Chapter 17: Happiness That Will Last

"You look so innocent in here," I chuckled as I showed him the photo I took earlier. We are on our way home and the road are flooded with cars. We have been sitting for at least half an hour inside the car and we still have a long way ahead.

I could feel him glaring since I kept on zooming the photo in and out. Maybe I should sell this to his fans at school? They would die to have this photo of Yuzuru. 

He usually have this unnerved look on his face, like doesn't care about anything. The type of face that would only look at you if you tried to befriend or made a funny joke. The picture that I have today is the complete opposite of that. 

He looks defenseless here and the clear shining eyes. It's tamed, calm and pure. The lips are slightly agar, like he's staring at something so beautiful and just wants to hold it.

"Your phone's going to melt with your stare," Yuzuru said as the car softly drove back to life and along the lit road.

"I'm going to sell this," I snickered before adding it to my favorites and swiping at the next photo.

"You are not," He said sternly. 

I turned my face in his direction and mocked him, "Yes, I am," 

Our car stumbled upon another traffic, making it stop. Yuzuru shifted his hands from the wheel to my chin and pulled it softly closer to his face.

"Then, I am going to post that dancing video of yours in the school's confession page," He smirked.

Our school has this infamous 'social page', wherein people can anonymously reveal or post a rant about the university or even to someone, be it a faculty member, staffs or to students themselves. I wouldn't even call it a confession page but more of 'exposing' page. That account ruined several lives just because of one post, whether its true or not.

I pulled my face away at him and turned my attention to my notes before and muttered, "I think I actually hate you,"

"Likewise, baby." Yuzuru winked before turning his attention back at the road.

***

Now, I can finally attest to his famous nickname, the tireless demon at the university's rink. Hours and hours of jumping nonstop to the point that I can't even tell if he still feels the pain from falling several times. This just proves to me that his determination and passion he has for figure skating will drag him into greater heights. 

Once I proofed read everything, I pressed the save button and removed my earphones. Yuzuru is currently preparing for a competition coming this week. And I've also been capturing and documenting everything he has done, which meant that we have spent time together more than ever.

I think I've also grown accustomed to his prideful attitude because he has the right to be confident, at least with his skating skills. But I still hate him, nothing would change that fact. 

Due to us spending more time together, it also meant that our 'make-Athena-jealous' act is going steadily as far as I know. We've been getting a lot of attention even though we don't act lovey-dovey. Just them seeing us together makes them feel like something's tugging them in their nerves.

Just like Athena from last time. I was in the library, peacefully trying to get my writings done when she and her friends just popped out of nowhere and sat at the same table. I ignored them like what I used to do but they really started started creating this noises, which caused me to be constantly distracted.