The Next Step

You had a lot of emotions swirling around your mind at this moment. You were going to meet Evelynn at the mini golf place, "Golf n Stuff", which was awesome since you loved hanging out with her, but you had also just learned that Irelia had switched schools to Blade Academy. And from how Evelynn talked to her earlier, you knew that she had been there for a while.

You sat on your bed, thinking to yourself, when you heard a knock on your door. You looked up as it slowly opened and your mom looked in.

Mom: Hey, hon. I thought you had a date today.

Y/N: I do. I...haven't left yet.

Your mom smiled, but noticed the look on your face.

Mom: What's wrong?

You didn't want to tell her that Irelia was back. Not that she knew what it was that happened, but you didn't want her to worry about how it would affect your relationship with Evelynn.

Y/N: Nothing. I'm just....kinda tired. I don't really feel like going out.

Your mom stood there for a moment before she walked in. She sat next to you and put a hand on your shoulder.

Mom: Maybe you can talk to Eve and stay in instead.

You shook your head.

Y/N: It's your day off. I don't want you to spend it with two teens.

Your mom smiled.

Mom: I would love to have you two around. Besides, it would be nice to finally meet her while she's awake.

You chuckled a bit. Maybe you could get Evelynn to come over and hang out instead. Hopefully she wouldn't be upset.
------------
Evelynn: I would love to!

You had ended up calling her just as she was getting done getting ready. She was a bit upset about not going to Mini Golf, but she immediately jumped on board with the idea of going to your place and meeting your mom.

She stood in her room as she got the address to your apartment.

She told you that she would be there soon and hung up. She headed out of her room after she grabbed her bag and went downstairs. However, she was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the kitchen where her entire family was gathered.

Evelynn: Uh...

Kassadin: I bet you think you're real slick, huh?

Evelynn looked at her brothers confused.

Evelynn: What?

Shaco: Don't you play dumb. That's Jayce's job.

Jayce opened his mouth to protest, but stopped and slowly nodded.

Nocturne: You're going to your boyfriend's place? Dressed like that?

He gestured to Evelynn's outfit. She looked down at it. It was a dark blue skirt, dark blue stockings, red shirt that showed nothing, and her glasses.

She raised a brow confused.

Evelynn: What's wrong with my outfit?

Sion: Oh, you look good.

Evelynn smiled a bit.

Evelynn: Thank yo...

Sion: BUT THAT'S THE PROBLEM!

Evelynn jumped.

Nocturne: There's only one thing on a teenage boy's mind at that age. Sex.

Shaco: Straight fucking.