---CHAPTER 2 - BURST OUT OF ANGER---

Veer was still angry for his mother's deeds and so he decides to have a talk with her....Angry veer comes all the way shouting "mom", mom, where the hell are u ?". His mom said , "whats the matter veer , why r u screaming i am right here baccha..!" Arrogant veer replied ," stop ur acting mom...this all good side of yours i don't really care ,all i care is BHAI . You knew na that bhai loved Ayesha not Aadhya then why the hell you forced him to marry Aadhya! His mom replied, "calm down veer and stay out of this , u are just thinking abt the present and not abt the future". Veer said,"i don't give a fuck abt it until bhai is happy , for me only his happiness matters and trust me i will bring them back together...i mean it , i will go to any level to unite them , mark my words mom and this time u r not allowed his world , so stay away from bhai and his happiness".

AFTER FEW DAYS...

Veer plans a holiday for Sumit and Aadhya. Even though he didn't really wanted to call a HONEYMOON PACKAGE but still had too...Veer decides to go with them....They reached to the hotel and were alloted to their respective rooms...Aadhya was feeling ashamed because Sumit didn't wanted it to be so soon so she said , "Sumit , ik veer is childish even though he said its our honeymoon , i understand u and so will just make this trip as vacation for us". Sumit really felt bad fir Aadhya , afterall it wasn't her fault at all but still she had to face these things . He said,"Aree Aadhya ik m behaving weird since last few days but now lets take our relation to next level". I promise today will be our night.." 

Ohh wait i forget to tell that the owner of the hotel was none other than Siya Sayyad, yes u heard it right! So now things were gonna be complicated!!! Siya saw the entrance in the name of Sumit and Aadhya Sharma , and burst out of anger , to her Sumit was a fraud who cheated on her sister so she wanted to take the revenge but she felt that she should inform Ayesha abt this first and so she calls her...

Ayesha with a broken voice asks, "yes , Siya say is everything okay?" Siya replied , "Di , Sumit and Aadhya are here ,like seriously he has booked a honeymoon suite ". Ayesha was all in the shock she just said that Siya that topic is closed so just let it go...Siya arrogantly said , "Di don't try to fool me , ik u still get affected by him...i have to teach him a lesson..." Ayesha bursts out of tears and cuts the call (She keeps thinking that how could he move on so easily) Siya on the call other hand keeps saying "hello hello Ayesha di.." 

And there veer overhears "AYESHA" ...Siya was confused that who this guy was? Veer asks her , "Did u just said AYESHA?" wait u know her? Siya in a scared voice said , "yes ik everything abt Sumit and Ayesha" And there was Veer changed into angry hulk pulls Siya to a wall and starts asking her in a very hard voice , "Who the hell are u , ohh ofc ik u are mom's bloody spy look stop spying on us or else u would be in a trouble" He was incontrollable his nails had created marks on Siya's arms it was painful .She said , "its hurting leave me". Veer leaves her and sighs in anger , "mom is disgusting , have u told anyone else abt them in the hotel??"  Scared Siya nodded and said no.. Veer was tensed , Siya slightly placed her hand on his shoulder and said , "listen calm down firstly toh m not ur mom's spy ,I m Siya owner of this hotel and Ayesha's younger sister . And don't worry even i want to unite them if possible ...I can't see my Di like this" Veer felt that it was his mistake that without hearing the truth he just pounced on her and so he said sorry.."Look Siya my intentions were not to hurt u i was just afraid so....leave m really sorry , i promise i won't do that ever again", he said. Siya replied , "good , Veer even i am worried abt them but u can't jump on anyone in anger its wrong!". Veer just nods his heads , says sorry again and leaves.....But Siya was thinking if he was her ray of hope who could help her find a way and unite Sumit and Ayesha again...

 TO BE CONTINUED...

For visual (video) effect of the story check and follow @m_a_n_a_n___p_a_n_i on instagram...