---CHAPTER 3 - MESSED UP AGAIN LOVE?---

Aadhya was so very happy..! After all Sumit was about to take a step for their relation...and so she decides to decorate their room..

She makes crafty art work and designs their bedroom fully of butterflies and romantic hearts!!!!She then was very curious about the night she just couldn't wait...She lied on the bed and started reading some kinda books for timepass and there her phone rings.....tring tring....guess whom it was, SUMIT!!!! She was damn excited and picks up the call . Sumit with a breaking soft voice , "Aadhya , m sorry i can't make it up tonight , actually i have some kinda work and even my car had an breakdown , so u just have ur dinner and sleep... M really sorry Aadhya but i will be late yaar .." Aadhya was shattered because she never expected that but then to in a strong and hopeful voice she said , "Don't worry Sumit, no matter how much time u take , i will wait , afterall its "OUR NIGHT"...Sumit cuts the call and feels damn guilty for Aadhya..!

Just then Veer overheard Aadhya's conversation and repeated "OUR NIGHT?" ...Aadhya turned back and saw it was veer .She said , "offo! Veer its u! BTW is wrong to hear other's conversation...". Veer rolled his eyes and felt bit awkward . Aadhya continued ,"but i will tell afterall its all happening because of you!". Veer obviously had an question mark on his face and said ,"BECAUSE OF ME??". Aadhya said , "Veer if u couldn't arrange this trip , Sumit would never think of taking a step ....so thanks alott..!!". Veer was shattered he had no words , he felt guilty for Sumit because he had to do this all thing because of him...Veer said in an slow and breaking voice,"Love is so powerful na Aadhya it can take u to do anything to fall in and apart for it.."Aadhya was confused hearing Veer's words..Veer rounded his eyes and sighs saying "anyways congratulations !! I will leave i have to go..". He takes his car and moves out....

MEANWHILE SUMIT WAS CONFUSED IN HIS FEELINGS AND SO HE SITS NEAR A RIVER AND THERE HE MEETS AYAZ..

Sumit asks Ayaz ,"So even u r broken i guess??" Ayaz replied in an hurted voice ,"well i don't know whether i should be or not.."Ayaz asked ," Tell me is ur story complicated just like mine? You can share maybe u would feel better then." Sumit was pissed of and needed someone so he replied ,"Yeah! i am in love with someone but m married to someone else..". Ayaz with a smirk ,"huh!! Waana drink ?(alcohol)".Sumit refuses." Okay then , you know what its lets just free ourselves from these unrequired feelings , lets scream so loud and tell the world we will acheive our love no matter how far it takes us..!", said Ayaz. They scream aloud and distress themselves....Just to make Sumit comfortable Ayaz invites him in their Eid function , so that he could be happy .... Sumit seemed much better then before ,both of them were happily dancing together....but then what happened was unexpected...Ayesha arrived there...She was shocked seeing Ayaz and Sumit together...Finally Sumit observes Ayesha and tells himself now m not gonna let her go again from my life...He was about to move towards her but then Ayaz walks towards her....And Ayesha ignores Sumit. Ayesha said to Ayaz ,"Ayaz i was calling u since when, why did u didn't pick up the call? Lets just go now"."lets go", said Ayaz and turned back to see Sumit but he disappeared...Sumit was in a corner watching them and felt that he missed the chance again , and that she had already moved on with Ayaz....

Veer was shattered and even while driving his mind was rounded by the words said by Aadhya... He was angry on himself saying "ohh god like as always i messed it up again okay so now only she can halp me out".....offo readers u guessed it wrong this time it was not Maisha but it was our pretty girl "SIYA"...Veer parks his car down her house and kepps calling her ...but she rejects his calls and tells him to go away...BUT veer being veer sticks on his words and stays standing at her place until she comes down....Siya saw him from her window and felt bad for him and so she slowly taking baby steps comes out to meet him.....Confused Siya just says "Veer why are u here?"."I want trying to call u why didn't u pick up my calls?", Siya ignores him and tries to turn back but Veer catches her hand and continues ,"Did u ever felt that love gives more pain?Like people who really love are meant to be aparted?".Frustrated Siya says,"Veer if someone sees us it will create issues , so please just leave..!". In no secs without thinking Veer tightly hugs Siya....She was confused but couldn't do anything!Siya really thought he needed smeone and so she lets him hug her and feel free at that moment...Veer was feeling much better but Siya realized that it was not right if Ayesha sees this all and so she slightly pushes Veer.... Veer moved his hand towards his face and felt awkward , he just left her place....But Siya was curious abt him ,"what is wrong with him?".....

TO BE CONTINUED...

For visual (video) effect of the story check and follow @m_a_n_a_n___p_a_n_i on instagram...