--- CHAPTER 9 - ON THE DEATH BED---

At Ayesha's house...

Ayesha heard the noise of people fighting outside her house and she was so worried about Siya..She was searching for her all over the house .

Ayesha - Siyaa?? Baby where are you?
Ik you must be here somewhere don't scare me , please come out....

She hears a shoe tapping noise from the back..And so she turns expecting that she must be Siya...But it was Sumit .

Sumit - So you are getting married to Ayaz?

Ayesha - None of your business, I need to find Siya , it's not safe here ,go home...

Sumit - Yes, I came back to my Home and it's you!

Ayesha - Just call Veer and ask whether Siya is with him?

Sumit tightly holding her shoulders - Shuuuuuuuuu.... Siya is safe god damn it ! She is !!! Just answer me are you seriously gonna marry Ayaz?

Ayesha - How does it matter to you?

Sumit - It matters , I just need an honest answer please.

Ayesha - Sumit please don't talk about honesty and all.... Was it so hard to tell me the truth of ur mom? You lied me about loving Aadhya and dumping me for her , didn't you????

Sumit - Yes I did , I did it all because of my mom . But that never changed my love for you! Even after marrying Aadhya all i was thinking was about you....But you marrying Ayaz is literally pissing me off!

Ayesha hugs him while crying hard...

Ayesha - Idiot why didn't you tell me all this before..?

Sumit hugged her back tightly, with those teary eyes..

Ayesha - Promise me  that this is FOREVER and you aren't leaving me again!

Sumit nods his head while grabbing her more tightly in his arms

A stone hits their window and their moment was ruined.

Sumit - Ayesha , we need to run from here before they burn us like hell....

They both make a way to get away from the war....

At Veer and Siya's location.

Veer goes towards his car , spreads the sleeping bag all over the car's roof top....

Siya - What are you doing Veer?

Veer - I have made a lot of wrong decisions in life , I don't want to do any stupidity anymore.... I don't know you will accept me or not but i want to spend tonight with you...

Siya - Veer but Ayesha Di is alone at home and m scared ....

Veer comes closer to her while placing his finger on her lips...

Veer - Shuuuuuu.....Sumit Bhai said na he will take care of her and nothing will happen to Ayesha , she will be safe..

The intensity increases between them...

He takes her on the car top, they both were sitting facing eachother, Veer while kissing her forehead slants their body and fall in a resting position. Veer places his legs over Siya's legs. Slowly and steadily he starts unzipping her top.. while kissing her back as it was revealing..... She was all naked in front of him and now she removed his shirt and started kissing him intensely.... He kissed her back so hard and finally they both were indulged in eachother....It was like "2 jism 1jaan"

One the other side...

Sumit was fighting and trying all the ways possible to save Ayesha as he had promised Siya .... All the Muslims were killing Hindus and vice versa. Felt like there's no humanity left in world. A train was departing for Husnabaad , a small local village ... All that Sumit knew was to take Ayesha out of this mess and so he tells Ayaz and her to grab the train. They get into the train but Sumit was still fighting with the men who burnt the whole area with Fire... Atlast the train bell rang for departure.

Ayesha was at the door streching her hand towards Sumit to grab in the train ...He ran willth full speed to grab her hand...He even held her hand ...Ayesha had a teary smile on her face , after he held her hand she felt that everything is gonna be alright now , no looking back BUT then one of a Muslim family friend of Ayesha , killed Sumit by knife at his back! Sumit's hand slipped from Ayesha's hand. That guy was choking knife in Sumit's stomach 3-4 times until he was dead...Sumit laid on the ground with red bloody eyes watching that Ayesha was Safe and he kept her promise. Ayesha was screaming, " Sumit , get up , u can't leave me , u promised me we will live forever together."
He had a smile on his face while dying. All he was worrying about was Veer , his brother, his life. He had a flashback of all his memories with Veer and died while saying, " SORRY VEER !" . Ayesha was crying continuously as she couldn't bear that she lost Sumit Forever.

On one side Veer and Siya were UNITED & on the other side Sumit and Ayesha were APARTED !

TO BE CONTINUED