---CHAPTER 8 - CONFESSED?---

At siya's home

Ayesha - Siyaa...

Siya - Di m not in the mood pls just leave me alone (With an irritating tone)

Ayesha - This was the reason i was telling you to stay away baby

Siya - what do u mean dii?

Ayesha - I don't want to be another Ayesha... There's still time to forget Veer and move ahead in life...

Siya - Di just because there are some misunderstandings between us doesn't mean we should give up....Ohh wait u are toh expert in giving up right... Without knowing the actual reason u believed Sumit Bhai but u never tried to know that it was his mom who forced him...

Awkward silence....

Ayesha ( With a shocked face and bit teary eyes) - Sii...Siya.... It's too late now I just came here to say that I am marrying Ayaz within two weeks ...

Siya - Dii u can't....

Ayesha without letting siya complete leaves the room.

Siya was confused and she just knew Veer would sort it out and so she heads towards his house

At Veer's house

Siya - Bhaii where is Veer ?

Sumit - Idk i thought he must be with you right , after all it's u who rules his heart..( with a teasing tone)

Siya ( With tears in her eyes) - Bh..bhai , Di is marrying Ayaz..

Sumit (shocked and drops the glass from his hand) - what the fuck? U are kidding right?

Siya - No bhaii....Uk what di has gone completely crazy....She wants me to leave Veer ...she thinks i should give up on us the way she did on u ....Do u think the same?

Sumit ( while comforting her )- Ayeee Siyuu....she was angry and so she took that out on you...You really don't need to do any of these , just do what ur heart says okay??

In the middle of their conversation, the Tv flashes news

BREAKING NEWS - After so long the Hindu Muslim war is back ! It's a request pls don't step out of your houses and stay away from the mohommad Ali road . Thank you !

Siya - Ohhh God ! I am so dumb , I left di alone at home....shit shit shit

Sumit - Siyaaa don't panic...i will check for her u just find Veer and make sure he is safe..

Siya - But Bhai dii is already angry on you and things might get worse...Just think about it!

Sumit - I have already lost her but this time i want to confess it out before she enters a new life... I promise you i will make sure she is safe from the war.

Siya - Okay Bhai....and i promise i will get veer here safely....Byee...

They both leave in silence....

At Veer's location

Veer was harshly driving and suddenly in anger stops the car to a dead end . Maisha's cruel words were circling around Veer's mind.....He gets down from the car and stands at the edge of the hill....he recollects Siya's words that how she was telling the truth and he made her the villian...! Veer was too depressed and in frustration he screams out loud from the hill top Siyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!
While sighing with closed eyes in peace , he hears.... Veer..?
He turns back and sees...His shining star , Siya was already there... He was happy but he didn't wanted to show and so he acts ....

Veer - What the fuck are u doing here?

Siya - I thought you needed me..

Veer - U were thinking all wrong, bullshit!!!!

Siya - Ohh really...then why were u screaming my name ?

Veer - I was just throwing you out of my life that's it !

Siya - Veer how much more are you gonna lie?

Veer - ohh just shut up ?(With emotionally frustrated voice) What you wanna hear...?That i need u and that i should be with you ? Huhhh????(Holding her arms tightly)

Siya - Ahhh veer that's hurting!

Veer - Uk what yes u are right! I fuckin need youu . I feel guilty at this point not to trust you back then.. But ik that what i want is not right but at this point i want it all ...

Siya - What veer ?

He steps towards her, grabs her waist....

Veer-Yes I wanted to stay away from you all this time. But it was not because I didn't love you, It was all because I was falling so hard for you. And the fact is I love you a lot but I deny it ... But enough of it, I had!

He places his hands over her cheeks with all those teary eyes...Slow and steadily he goes closer and closer to her lips... Finally his lips were over her's. Too much intensity....They were lost in their moment. After some time, Siya pushes him back breaking the moment's intensity....

Siya - No Veer, This is wrong !

TO BE CONTINUED....