---CHAPTER 5 - A STEP TOWARDS FRIENDSHIP?---

So as decided Veer takes Siya out for their so called "FRIENDSHIP DATE..."Veer tries to mix up with Siya's childishness...He does all the crazy things just for her comfor level...Like from making a castle of cards , playing with water baloons....painting walls and he wanted to make it more interesting and there arrives the "Gola wala bhaiyaa" ... Veer being childish says ,"Siya lets race and see who wins , definitely m gonna defeat u this time... , Okay so lets go" And there our Veer goes running leaving Siya behind all the way.... Siya raising her eyebrows , "wait u cheater...Veer u didn't even count!"...Joins running behind him . If Veer is smart , Siya is the cleverest....She acted as if she had an cramp and lies on the floor screaming loudly...."Ahhh! Veer my leg...And there our sweet little boy was trapped he came back just to make sure if she hasn't hurted herself and was worried but Siya pushed him and continued running...Veer was trapped but still had and smirk on his face wandering "Why do I even care abt her.... Ohh god whts happening?" No doubt Siya  won the race and waited for Veer to come. Veer reached and they ordered their favourable flavours , while their gola was being prepared they were continuously staring a each other . Both were feeling amazed because the thought of caring someone else more then our own selves were undigestable for them .For a while they even thought that 'Am I in love' wala feeling   but Veer stoped and started telling himself that he couldn't  betray Maisha after all she is the only one for him ...

The day ended on a good note , Siya and Veer both were happy knowing each other behavior. Siya standing near the car's bonnet  says ,''So i think I should leave , anyways is 8 pm and mr. Good Boy promised to drop me home , right?'' Veer mimicking her says , '' yeah , your mr.Good Boy , btw Miss. Siya did u like this good boy side more then my angry hulk side? Which one did u love the most?''Siya replied while pulling Veer's cheecks ,''Mr. Singhania I will answer this question once i see all ur sides so that it will be easy for me '' ''Ohh accha, but in that case we need to spend more time and for that u need to lie to ur Dii daily'', Veer said in a mischievous manner .Siya raising her eyebrows said ,''seriously u r gonna make me lie everyday'' They both were laughing and enjoying the moment ... Meanwhile Siya realized that Veer told her that he would show Maisha's picture to Siya and She asked for the same, ''Veer jokes apart u told me na u would show ur gf's picture , show me na then'', said Siya with and unceasing sound. Veer being Veer said , ''ya i will do it once i reach back to hotel. '' Siya started searching for his phone in his pockets then finally Veer replied , ''ok baba , wait let me turn on my phone first.''  Veer was curiously staring at his phone , seeing this Siya said , "Veer its completely okay if u don't want to show....i understand and its not that important so chill , I won't force u to do anything against ur will so just go to the hotel and rest for a while....."   Panicked Veer tapping his phone on his hand says,'' Siya wait that's not the point .......shit...shit...shit how could I do this? Aadhya called me several times and me being an idiot switched off my phone , I just hope everything is okay." Siya tried to calm him down and said , "Veer veer veer stop overthinking , just relax its not your fault ! Just go to the hotel and figure it out.'' Veer in an stressful voice replied, ''Hmm , yeah.''  Siya hold his hand and says ,''Don't worry Veer this time u r not alone , we r together so our plan will definitely succeed  and promise to be there for u.'' And that brought smile towards Veer's face . Veer replied with a peaceful voice ,''And I promise to be your Mr. good boy ! Also i will be there for u at any situation'' They both with a pleasant and relaxing smile on their faces hug each other .

After knowing the whole truth about Sumit ,Aadhya decides to leave the town and Sumit's life too!

However , Sumit finds Aadhya on the station and rans towards her tries to stop her ...''Aadhya what are u doing? Plz don't do this. Don't leave me like this i will be all alone , I failed as a lover , as a son but I don't want to fail as a Friend too!'' Aadhya lashes out and cries a lot.  The train moved and Sumit was guilty for breaking his old friendship....But Aadhya came back because she never wanted to break their old friendship , she comes back holds Sumit 's hand and hugs him tightly. The moment was beautiful until Ayesha saw the same scenario and took it into the other way! She was broken apart when she saw both of them hugging each other . She thought that Sumit has moved on and went straight home crying... When she reached home , curious Ayaz asked ,''Ayesha what happened why are u crying continuously ?"Ayesha replied in an shattered voice, ''why should I ? Anyways no one cares about my happiness....Ayaz i just wanted to live a happy normal life with him but that idiot never loved me it was always her [Aadhya]. Ayaz I can't live like this i want to free myself , I want to move on. Can u give me a last chance I seriously want my happiness back! Ik i have hurted u many times but plz one last chance... '' Ayaz replies nodding his head ,'' Lets give us a chance again'' Cries out Ayesha and says ,''Thank u , thank u so much Ayaz...''And hugs him tightly in pain...

TO BE CONTINUED...

For visual (video ) effect of the story check and follow @m_a_n_a_n___p_a_n_i on Instagram