Chapter 10

Right when I saw Niall I immediately got up an walked toward the door.

Lou screamed, "Wait!" But I grabbed my satchel and quickly muttered " I'm taking a walk..." And was out the door. I pulled out my headphones and IPod and tried to ignore the world. But it wasnt working. I just kept thinking about it as I walked up the road....

"Hiya!!" A very cheeky Harry popped up beside me out of, like, nowhere.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!" I screamed while laughing and playfully punched him. This was the first time I had laughed since the incident.

"Ouch!!" He said.

"Sorry." I said apologetically.

"So what's wrong????" His look turned to concerned.

"Why would anything be wrong?" I tried putting a fake smile on, but it miserably failed. I ended up letting out a big sigh.

"You always go on walks when something's wrong." Crap. He knew me so well it wasn't even funny.

"Well I walked in on Niall kissing Jade. I don't know... Niall is my best friend. I guess I didn't think he would kiss Jade!!!" Ok maybe I stretched the truth a little tiny bit but..... I wasn't about to tell Harry I liked Niall.

"Oh well... I would've never guessed. Niall's always liked you... Loved you."

"Yeah, yeah, well boys change, ok?" I huffed out. I wasn't in the mood to talk about love. You always end up with a broken heart.

"You don't always end up with a broken heart, Kat." I didn't just say that out loud, did I?

"You do know when you were dating Jay, Niall was heartbroken? He was so sad. He wanted to be Jay. To be your boyfriend. But he didn't say anything.But only because you were happy. Thats all he wanted. And when Jay cheated on you... You don't know how mad he was! He wanted to go and beat Jay up. He said how much you didn't deserve to be treated that way. He said if you were his girlfriend he would treat you so much better. I can't imagine how much this breaks his heart right now. I know he would never kiss Jade on purpose."

" I know, Haz" I said. " I just am not ready for a relationship right now. I'm not ready to get another broken heart."

"We'll then why do you like Niall?" Harry blurted out. Did Danny tell him!?

"Where did you hear that from? I don't like Niall..." I tried to say with a straight face. Lets just say, I am NOT a good lyer. So I just had to say something else. "At least not anymore."

"I think Niall still likes you." Harry frowned.

"Whatever." I huffed out. We walked the rest of the way completely silent. I was so confused. Jade was supposed to be my friend. I never told her I liked Niall.... So I guess its not really her fault. But Niall.... I love him. I mean I still do.

We started to turn around and go back in the house. "You know you can't just blow Niall off like this. You have to go talk to him, for me." And then Harry started doing his puppy dog eyes... Aww!! I just couldn't say no.

We walked in the house and Louis was sitting on the couch watching TV. He glanced at us and then continued watching. I plopped down next to him.

"Where's Niall?" I asked suddenly.

"He's up in his room." Lou said. Obviously.

"Where's Jade?" I asked in a waaay too snotty voice.

"I don't know, but far away from Niall." He shot back. "He doesn't want to see her face ever again!"

"Oh." I said with a blank look on my face. "I'm going to go talk to Niall."

"You need to." Harry looked at me with his puppy dog eyes again.

"Ok, ok, I said I would!" I said then threw my hands up. After that I ran up the stairs. I really didn't want to talk to him. But I had to. For the puppy dog eyes!!!

I walked up to his door frame. "Hey." I silently muttered and then waved.

"Hey." He said the exact same way. He didnt really look sad. But he didn't look happy.he looked like.... Like he had given up.

"I'm sorry, ok?? I'm sorry I accused you of kissing Jade! I'm sorry I broke your heart! But most importantly Im sorry I've been such a bad best friend!!" I screamed. I stood there while tears threatened to come out.

He looked up and then just stared at me with that blank expression on his face. And then he talked. "No." He started. "You shouldn't be sorry. You didn't break my heart. I broke yours. If someone did this to me I wouldn't want to date them either."

"Ok, Niall, you didn't break my heart." What he said annoyed me. "Jade did. You didn't kiss her, I saw. She kissed you. None of this is your fault!"

He seemed to get happier. "Well then why were you so upset?"

"It just reminded me if Jay." I said softly. " And Niall?"

"Yeah.." He started to sound scared.

"Do you still like me?" The scared look vanished.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you, too, Niall Horan." I smiled back. And with that I headed toward the living room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Aww <3

Anyways, I'm a horrible updater. I'm sorry. But here it is!!