Chapter 2

Kat's POV (Point of view)

Eleanor ran in the door.

"Ooohhhh!" She whispered, but screamed at the same time.

"Whaaa..." I started, but got cut by the waitress.

"Follow me to your table!!!" She said, a little too cheeky.

As we sat down, I asked Eleanor what she was gonna tell me.

"I can't tell you with everyone sitting around, silly!" Grrr! I hated secrets. And by the way, I think the waitresses perkiness was rubbing off on El...

After Nando's, Eleanor and I decided we would hang out together so we could learn more about each other. After all, we had just met. But honestly, I wanted to know the secret. She was my only friend in England, so we weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other.

As we were window shopping, we found this cute store with sun dresses, so we went inside to look. When Eleanor saw that the coast was clear, she pulled me to the side.

"Ok, so you know when you ran inside Nando's with Lou and Liam?"

"Yeah..." It REALLY shocked me what she had to say next...

"We'll, after you went inside, I saw Niall smiling at you. But it wasn't just a normal smile.... It was a CRUSH smile. I knew something was up. So I asked him if he liked you and he... He said yes."

"WHAT!!!!???" I screamed...

Eleanor's POV

Kat screamed that so loudly that I could of swore the whole store looked at us like we were stowaways from prison or something...

"Is that Eleanor Calder!!??" A little girl with a One Direction T-shirt on shouted out. I went over and gave her my autograph, but we needed to get out of there before anyone else recognized me. So, we left the store and walked down the street toward my hotel room.

It was right next to Niall's, but we just needed to talk in private and it was my only choice.

"Where are we going?" Kat said as we walked really fast toward the hotel.

"The hotel, and yes I know it's right next to Niall's, but we probably won't run into him. I mean, what are the odds?"

We went into the lobby and into the elevator. As the doors slowly opened, you wouldn't believe who was leaving his room at that exact same moment. NIALL.

"Oh, Hey Kat! Hey El!" Niall said happily.

"Oh... Hey Niall. We were just... um...gonna go into Eleanor's room for a minute." Kat sounded reeeaaallly nervous.

"Umm, Kat are you ok? You look kind of sick or something." Said Niall, sounding kind of worried.

"Oh no, she fine. We just need to have a little chat." I chimed in. I barged in the door of my hotel room before I heard Niall's response.

"Do you like him back?!" I shouted at her, not meaning to.

" I've always thought about Niall as my best friend... Nothing more."

Kat's POV

Surprisingly, the doorknob turned open.

"Nothing more, huh?" Niall shouted as tears began to fill his eyes. I stared at the hurt in his eyes, and I've never in my life seen him so upset.

"Niall, wait..." I tried saying as he slammed the door in my face. Ow!

I had just made my best friend cry.... But what could I do? I really didn't like him back. But, I never thought about it. We're just best friends, right?

(Author's Note: sorry Kat's POV was so short, but I needed to get to Lou's POV)

Louis's POV

I was watching TV, when Niall barged in my room.

"She doesn't like me!" He said. His sadness turned to frustration. I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"She's your best friend, Niall. You can expect her to..." I said as he cut me off.

" I don't know, Lou. I've liked her for six years. Six years! I guess I always thought that she would like me back once I told her, but not everything will turn out with a fairy tale ending..." Niall said sighing.

"Yes, and you need to say your sorry or she might not even be your friend, much less your girlfriend!

Niall looked shocked at what I said, but ran out the room and down to Kat's room.