Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

WOOOAAAHH!!! 160 READS!!!!

Okay. Okay, you can go on with your reading.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kat's POV

I walked into the living room with a grin on my face.

"How'd it go?" Harry asked with a cheeky grin.

"Fine, fine..." I grinned. "All I can say is Jade is going home tomorrow !"

"Good. I mean how did it go with Niall?" He started doing some weird Eyebrow dance. Weirdo...

"Ugh, Harry you weirdo!!" I screamed while pushing him hard with my hands. " It went okay... I mean we're good." I sighed heavily.

"Doesn't sound like your good... " Louis mumbled.

"Who invited you in this conversation?" I said in response while he threw a pillow at me. "Watch it, Tomlinson," I said sternly and pointed my finger at him. "So what's happening with you guys?" I hopelessly tried to change the topic.

"Well we were actually thinking of going to the river down the street and go swimming." Louis smiled. " You want to come with?"

"Totally!" I beamed. "I need to get my mind off things." I weakly smiled.

"I know." Louis stared into my eyes while he said that. They were both weirdos! I laughed out loud.

"Moody much?" He look confused.

"Weird much?" I shot back.

"Okay, okay. We don't need a fight going on in here!" Louis said in a tone that made him sound like he was talking to two five year olds.

"Oh, brother." I laughed. "Well, I'm going to get my bathing suit on and we can go down to the River, okay?" I questioned. They both nodded in unison.

Harry's POV

Kat told us she was going to get her bathing suit and quickly left the room. I stared at Lou intensely.

"No." He simply stated. I knew he knew what I was thinking.

"No what?" I played innocent. It was honestly funny.

"We cannot invite Niall to go swimming with us! They will just start fighting again. And thats EXACTLY what we need." He had sarcastic written all over his face.

"What do we need?" Niall had just walked in the room and was standing just by the first step. You could tell he had been crying.

"We need you to come swimming with us! We're going down by the river in just a few minutes." I exclaimed excitedly. Louis gave me a death glare I will never forget.

"Okay! I'll be down I a few." And with that he was gone.

"Why'd you have to do that?" He stared at me. I just shrugged.

"Whatever." Lou said. "Let's get this show on the road!" He screamed getting up from the couch. He had turned back to his normal, playful self. Yet I don't think there really was a 'normal' for him.

Niall was downstairs in a matter of seconds and we were about to leave.

"KITTY KAT!!!" Louis screeched at the top of his lungs. "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!"

She walked down the stairs in a neon orange one piece. It was so Kat.

"Okay, Okay!" She said surrendering. "Mom." She muttered that last part, but Louis heard her.

"Don't use that tone with me young lady!" He mocked her, acting like her mom.

"Yeah, yeah." She laughed at his ridiculousness. With that we left the house. I couldn't seem to not notice that they weren't fighting. They weren't even mad at each other. They were acting like their old selves. The Niall and Kat we knew and loved.

When things got a little awkward and no one was talking, I decided to take matters into my own hands. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" I smiled evilly.

"Good idea, Harold!" Louis said while messing up my hair.

I smiled in return and ask who wanted to go first.

Kat unwillingly raised her hand. "Great, a volunteer." I laughed.

"Truth or Dare?" Louis pounced on the question.

"Truth." She said confidently.

"Would you rather date Louis or date me?" I laughed.

"Um... Louis!" She said while she stuck her tongue out at me. Louis was blushing and I smacked him.

"What was that for?" He said in pain while he cupped his cheek.

"For blushing!" I exclaimed.

"I can't help it!" He said with a wink. Kat giggled. Oh Louis....

I turned to greet Niall with the question. He looked kind of scared of what was coming next.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." He said almost immediately. Geez, everybody picked truth. They should just change the name to 'Truth' instead of 'Truth or Dare'. Anyways, I got on with the question.

"Have you ever kissed your best friend?" I regretted the words almost the same time they came out of my mouth.

Kat's POV

I can't believe Harry had just asked that. No. He Didn't.

"Yeah..." The whisper barely came out of Niall. Suddenly He saw the river and darted forward.

"What?" Harry and Louis looked at me waiting for an answer.

Maybe they were clueless. Maybe they didn't know about the kiss. But I did.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Yay! It's getting good :)

Anyways, I wanted to say thanks. To all the people who have read, commented, or voted for my story. It REALLY means a lot. So, thanks.

Please comment!!! Thanks :)

Haha I just said thanks three times....