1.Oversea Study

"RING.....RING...!" My phone alarm rang as I tried to reach for it with my eyes close. Today is finally the day for me to go overseas to further my studies at a university.

By the way,my name's Baekhyun and I am travelling to Seoul to attend university.
Today I am officially flying off and for some reason I am sad and yet excited. Going Korea to study have always been my wish , but thinking that I will be leaving my families just make me sad.

"Baekhyun ! It's time for you to get ready for your flight at 2.30pm! The time now is already 11am and you have not done anything!" My mum shouted as she started knocking the door.

Me:"I got it mum, give me a few more minutes to wash up and I'll be down!"

Mum:"Just be sure to have enough time for a meal before leaving."

After much effort used to get out of bed to the bathroom,I begin taking a nice hot shower to feel refresh.

Finish brushing and bathing,I went to choose some fashionable clothings so as to look presentable at the airport. Soon,I took my luggage and walk down to the stairs to the living room where my dad,mum and sister is waiting for me to have our lunch Since It's already 12.15pm.

As I was walking towards the living room to put down my luggage, I could smell the smell of my favourite chicken wing and omelet waiting for me on the dinning table.I can't believe that my mum have cooked so much for me.*Thanks mum,I would miss your cooking when I reach Korea* Just as I was thanking mum in my head,my sister walked over and hugged me tightly. *By the way she is 4 years old*
I could see her tearing up as she says "I love you"I hugged back her and promise that I'll be back after I graduated.

We then begin seating down at the dinning table to eat. Seeing all the delicious food in front of me just makes my stomach growl. I was really hungry as I did not ate dinner yesterday because I was packing my luggage and making sure that I did not miss out anything.

After our meal, my dad drove us to the airport in a 7 sitter-car. The journey to the airport was rather a short one but I just couldn't stop thinking about what is going to happen in Korea. I was hopping to meet some nice guys and girls friend and be bff.

When we reached the airport,my family walked me to the terminal gate and hugged me goodbye. I know that I was going to miss them lots so I hugged them tighter and told them that I will call frequently. I could see my mum beginning to cry. *I now then know how much my mum was affected by me going overseas and it is going to be for more than 2 years. * I use my hands to wipe of her tears and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving for the plane.

At last,I was walking toward the plane that I was taking. *To be honest,this is the first time I am taking a plane alone*

Soon enough, the gate connecting to the air plane was open and I began checking in to the plane. The plane is HUGE! I have never thought of taking such a big and luxurious plane to Korea. Going to Korea in such a nice plane sure is a Good start to begin my journey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first part to my story and Hope that you will like ^^
*just to tell you,this is the first time I am writing a story so please give some feedbacks and ways to improve *