Chapter 17 Denki gets the truth part 2

Izuku PoV (continuation of narration)

One more thing that made me wanna puke my organs out was that they were fusing human brains and quirk genetics into other humans.

God! That was so much gore I didn't want Denki to see, I just told him to search the other parts.

While we were their, I kept having this gut feeling that they were connected to the league of villains, though had no proof at all.

I swear, I would imagine these screams of a young girl and boy a few times while there. I kept telling everyone that we were researching in a far branch of the Yakuza, but it was one of the main hideouts.

TIMESKIP to Izuku flying to Dagobah beach with reports in hand.

"Hey Nozomi! How's it hanging my guy!" it seemed to come out of no where.

I was dead focused on the reports though, so the sudden greeting knocked my balance of for a second.

"Ohhh....Hey Hawks! I was just on my way to training." I replied with an equally cheerful smile.

"Sports fest, huh? Are you gonna participate or just helping friends?" Hawks asked. He knew how quickly I climbed in hero class so I could tell he was sceptical whether I'd be allowed to participate.

"Well.... If I couldn't, Aizawa would have already told me. But by the looks of it, I'm gonna be given a handicap. I was told that I could intern max five first years after the event."

"Oh you're interning?" Hawks said in a very casual way. "On a serious note, I have been given the mission to work on. You read the reports?"

"No, I just started." I replied.

"Where you going? We'll talk on the way."

"Dagobah"

"Nice. Now listen, the drugs had human tissues in it and...." Hearing this, my heart dropped. I had a hunch as to what he was gonna say but I was dead scared.

"Premature..... ones."

"Are you telling me they have child tissues in there!?" I asked, now fuming.

"We have some separate quirk info here on the Yakuza leader, Chisaki Kai. Overhaul, his alias and name of his quirk, makes it so that he can disassemble and reassemble anything.....or anyone." That sent chills down my spine and horror struck me.

"How much accuracy percentage does this report have?" I asked, now terrified.

"70%-75%"Hawks replied. The more deeper he seemed to get into it, the more uneasy he got.

Now we had landed and we're walking to the beach. It was like a thirty second regular walk.

"So is there gonna be more research missions for me? I feel personally attached to this case now."

"Idk, the hero council hasn't decided yet. By the way, congrats in entering the ranking in the 70s! I know it's not easy to do a lot of hero work as a student and you have a lot of training too." Hawks said clearly trying to change up the topic.

"Thanks Hawks! I'll read this later."I said, now into the beach.

Then suddenly huge spikes of rock and ice came at me. It was nothing new so I just stomped and with a curved arm, I elbowed nothing behind me.

A huge wall built in front of me. Eyes still glued to the reports, I moved the arm from an upward curve to a downward curve and as I were punching nothing without a fist, a jerked my hand forward.

The earth wall in front of me turned into compressed canon ball like balls and got flung at the two.

"Hey guys, could you not? I am checking my mission reports." I said.

"No Midoriya, your fighting me!" He said shooting two huge ice disks with more wind pressure from behind it.

"Oh shit!" I said as he looked up.

"Mr Ray! Get in the wheel chair! Stop acting immature. Now stop it. I have Nezu and Zora to screw me over." I said like an older sibling or a parent's scolding like tone.

"Shut up and do it! I have a month at max. You have three elements down and I have a huge wound. That should be a fare match up."

"No, I'm not fighting you! You are my teacher, my idol and a person I care about who is mortally wounded." I said deflecting all the attacks he threw at me. Except one airslice on my shoulder.

"If that's the case, then how about Kaminari, Kimimoto, Nezu and me versus you?" El said with a smirk.

As if on cue, the three jumped in, villain style and started throwing attacks.

"No dang it! You are not fighting! You aren't in the condition to fight!" I yell once again trying to knock some sense into that thick head of his.

"If not like that, then we are people attacking a hero. That makes us villains. Now beat us down." Nezu says from the back.

Narrator PoV

"Crystal freeze." I say as I use the new supermove i have been practicing. "I'm not fighting you. I don't know why you don't understand!"

All four of them are encased in ice, left with just enough room to breath. But he didn't bend the sea water. He had been practising more advanced water bending and had bended the moisture in the air.

It wasn't very strong though and all of them broke out. He wasn't very precise at controlling water he couldn't see.

"Listen, before I die, I have to make sure that you are able to do well. There is no other person, other than me who can train you to master air and energy bending. If I fight you, you become better sooner and I die sooner. Pretty good trade if you ask me. The world will have a slightly better Nozomi sooner."

"No! You can't just act as if you dying is not a big deal! Think about All might, think about me and everyone who has an emotional attachment to you!" Izuku yelled now bursting into tears.

"You may be a retired hero, on the verge of death, but to me and thousands of other people you are still the Elemental Lord."

"I know I'm the Avatar! I know that I have to be a master bender in another month! I know! But you were the first one, ever to show confidence in me and assure me that I'm better than a useless and worthless idiot. And now all of a sudden you're asking for death?" Izuku continues as now he bends four earth limb bracers that force him on his wheelchair.

Kaminari had a gaping mouth and wide eyes. "You mean El is an avatar and the legend is of truth? Is that what you meant by him being your student? And is the unspoken one true?"

I'm so sorry guys, the next chapter is gonna be the last chapter of Denki gets the truth. But another is needed because I ain't writing one 3500 word chapter. So....bye!