Chapter 29 Trauma part 1

When we enter the dorm building again, the lounge area had a notice board with a bold notice thumb tacked to it.

———————————————————————————————
IMPORTANT

I have made small changes in the dorm system as the school decided that everyone should have a roommate. The rooms are all made for two. These are the pairs for the students sharing the rooms and their room numbers.

1-1 Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki
1-2 Koji Koda and Mezou Shoji
1-3 Rikido Satou and Hanta Sero
1-4 Your new classmate and Bakugou Katsuki
1-5 Tenya Iida and Yuga Aoyama
1-6  Inami Midoriya and Kaito Nezu
2-1 Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima
2-2 Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami
2-3 Toru Hagakure and Mishirao Ojiro
2-4 Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jirou
2-5 Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka
2-6 Zora Kimimoto.

Also, if you are wondering, yes Mineta has been moved out of class.

———————————————————————————————

(I'm gonna go out on a limb and crank the Cringe-O-Meter to a solid FULL! Currently, Aizawa is engaged to Ms. Joke, who has a heavy influence on his 'entertainment tastes and methods'. He paired most students up due to 'reasons' and Izuku could tell what his 'reasons' are and hated but later worshiped him for them.)

'I'm gonna kill you Aizawa!' I yelled in my head before seeing the red on Ochako's face.

"Ochako, could you turn a bit?" I asked her, trying to break the embarrassment.

She then turned her head slightly, only for me to put my hand on it. She actually jumped a little and had goosebumps.

"Thanks a lot Izuku!" Said a now more confident and friendly Ochako.

'Good!' I thought to myself as I smiled to her.

TIMESKIP to when they completely moved in.

I kept thinking about why our home room teacher is SO DAMN cringy while I just walked out the building with Ochako.

Mirio PoV

I spot Midoriya with I'm assuming a friend or classmate of his. I run over to him because I needed to talk.

"Midoriya!" I yell to now have both of their attention to turn to me.
"Oh, hello Togata!" He greeted with a smile.

"Meet Ochaco Uraraka, she's my classmate." He continued.

"Hi! You're Mirio Togata of the big three, right?" The now introduced Uraraka asks.

"Hi Uraraka! Yes, you're spot on!"

"Midoriya, can we talk?" I say, suddenly turning serious. He then keeps a hand on my shoulder and then has his smile turn down a little.

"Ochako, I'm sorry this is something I need to discuss with Togata alone."

She sees the tension created and leaves both of us alone.

"Midoriya, let's take a walk while we talk, okay?"

"Sure. This is about the Shie Hassaikai mission, right?"