Chapter 3~ Sleep Over!

Hey peeps!

So, I  have been really busy so probably only 1 chapter per 5 days? IDK yet

Please comment below!<3 And a follow/like is always appreciated.

See ya later,

Toucat OUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~Lucy~*

I walked into the bakery to buy Erza's favorite cake. I looked around amazed at all the wonderful cakes they had on display. 

A voice startled me "Um, can I help you?"

 I nodded "Um I am looking for the tiny strawberry cakes with the strawberry in the middle...." 

The girl smiled "Oh these cakes? Only 20 jewel each."

My mouth dropped open "Each?!" I sighed "Just two cakes then." as I took out the jewels out of my pocket. I only had brought 80. Only 40 jewels left to spend. I sighed.

The girl wrapped them for me and handed them to me "Thank you for shopping at Grand Bakery!"

I nodded and left still a little annoyed at the price. Erza defenitely owed me. 

I walked towards the place we were supposed to meet and spotted Levy holding a bag of fruits. 

Levy looked kind of shaken .What had happened?

*~Levy~*

I grabbed the bag of fruits and walked towards the place we were suposed to meet. 

Lucy was annoyed it seemed like that.

I forced a smile still unhappy at what had happened earlier. "Did you grab the cakes?"

Lucy nodded "Yes, it cost so much." She replied still probably annoyed. 

I nodded and we headed toward the cashier quickly paying for the items and we walked back to Lucy's house.

Lucy unlocked the door and turned on the lights "NATSU!" She yelled giving him a lucy kick. 

*~Lucy~*

I was fuming. Natsu broke into my house again! When will he learn privacy!?

Natsu woke up and whined "Luce! I am trying to go to sleep!"

I looked at Natsu exaspeated "Get out of my house!" And I pushed him out of the house and slammed the door. 

I breathed a sign of relief. I was exhausted. I turned to Levy and huffed "Lets just set up the food and plates and stuff.." 

2 Hours Later...

The sun was just going down and Levy and I finished. I am so glad that Levy offered to help or else it could have taken me longer. 

Just as the plates were set out, Ezra and Mira knocked on the door. 

*~Ezra~*

I looked around the guild for Mira. We were supposed to go together.

I finally found her. She was cornered by Laxus?! "Get off of Mira" I yelled pissed already. We were going to be late for the sleepover and it was going to be Laxus's fault. 

I grabbed Mira's hand and we raced off to Lucy's house hoping Laxus wouldn't chase. "Was what that about?" i asked Mira.

Mira shook her head "I will explain later." and we knocked on the door.