Chapter 16

Heyyy,

ugh sorry guys, life has been hard and stuff...I have finals coming up and all that so I gotta get to studying...

So, how have you guys been doing?

Hmm, right now the goal is 63 followers, 38k reads, 1.10k votes and 520 comments. ^^

I swear, I'm working on the contest prizes and hopefully I will finish them soon! :D

~Toucat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~Natsu~*

I leapt to my feet just in time to catch a glimpse of a shape from the window. It spotted me and disappeared promptly.

I clenched my fists. It disappeared?! I wanted to fight. Ugh. I groaned slightly annoyed as I stomped over to the window to get a closer look.

Yup. Disappeared.

Erza appeared behind me and glanced outside. "A spy, most likely." She said looking around cautiously. "We need to be more careful from now on. I think they know that we obtained some kind of information." She turned back to Carla "Yes, Edolas?" She said.

It has been a long time since we visited Edolas. I can still remember the Natsu from Edolas.

Carla huffed slightly but continued. "Yes. I remember. My mother, the exceed queen.." She winced at the words. "She had a silver wing charm just like this but on a necklace."

Panther Lily tilted his head and walked closer to Carla. "Hmmm, now that you mention it. I think I do remember seeing the queen wear something like this before...but it was rarely used. It was something very important to her and when she was not wearing it, was kept in a special chest to protect it." He said thoughtfully.

"Edolas? But, why would they have it? Have they been to Edolas before?" Romeo asked. "This doesn't make sense." He said with a small shake of his head.

I spoke up "Maybe, they have been there before..." I said. "Though, how? We got there by accident, so do they have exceeds? And dragon slayers?" I asked.

Rogue looked around and finally spoke hesitantly. "I don't know if they do. But, the boy did say that we had to be careful around the people with those charms since they are changed. I feel like it could be hypnotism."

Wendy bit her lip and sighed a little bit before speaking. "I've met a man before with hypnotism, but it was very long ago." She shook her head slightly.

*~Wendy~*

It was too long ago. I don't want to really think about it. It was in my past, even before I met Carla. Even before Jellal.

I sighed softly to myself and I frowned slightly but quickly shook it off and smiled at the others hoping that they hadn't noticed.

Romeo stared at me curiously. Could he have seen? I bit my lip and looked away.

Juvia looked around and then at me "Could...you...mean, Hypno?" She asked softly.

My eyes widened. Hypno? I haven't heard that name for such a long time, yet it still sent shivers down my spine every time I heard it.

Erza noticed my reaction and spoke carefully. "Hypo? Do you know him or her, Wendy and Juvia?" She asked.

Rogue crossed his arms and didn't say anything. He was watching us intently though.