Chapter 12

Hello~

If you have trouble reading my chapters for some weird reason, look at the bottom author's note! ^^

The contest is still going, and so far, I have found none that really catch my eye, though, please remember that as long as you enter, you can receive a free headshot drawing of any FT character!

Thank you!

To see my current goal, look at bottom AN!

~Toucat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~Sting~*

I glanced around trying to find someone to ask. It seemed like everyone was hiding from us and I didn't know why. I narrowed my eyes and continued to look.

Rogue turned his head back and forth looking. He looked at me confused "Do you hear something?"

Frosch was walking beside Rogue "No, Frosch doesn't think so..well, don't know.."

Lector looked around "I think I hear something, but I really don't know.."

I narrowed my eyes and nodded "I hear some kind of fighting and crying..Let's check it out.." I said speed walking towards the sound.

Rogue nodded beside me and followed me "This way.." He said pointing on an alley.

I nodded. The sounds were definitely louder here.

Frosch gulped worridly. The alley was dark. And I could tell that she was scared.

Rogue looked at Frosch "It's fine, you don't have to come."

Lector piped in "I will stay with you.." He said with a small smile at Frosch.

I nodded at Lector and Frosch and then I glanced at Rogue. I nodded at him and started to walk down this long alley.

That was when I spotted something.

*~Wendy~*

I was still confused. "Wait, Carla, why don't we need Levy?"

Carla shook her head and sighed "You really can't tell? Liza is under some kind of spell..did you see her eyes?" She asked.

I looked around "What? She was?" I asked. I couldn't believe it. Liza acted normal.

Erza nodded "Yes. I don't know if we can trust her since we don't even know who put her under a spell." She looked around.

Romeo nodded "Well..okay." He said before looking around "So..what are we going to do?"

I shrugged. I really didn't know anymore. I felt so unprepared for this mission already. I sighed a little bit.

Erza broke in "We still have time so, let's keep on searching."

As the others were walking out of the alley, I spotted a glint on the ground.

*~Gray~*

I looked up from my bickering with Laxus to see Juvia being thrown aside by a metal club. I hurried over and I looked around. Where did it come from?

Suddenly, I saw a gray tinged flash. I narrowed my eyes "Ice Make..Sword!" I said and attacked the gray blur. I struck metal. Ouch.

The gray blur finally revealed itself to be a regular-sized man dressed in armor. He snickered "Hello, kiddos!"