Chapter 9

Heeyyy! ^^
Pssh I knew I said that I would add a chapter every 7 days or so..but I finished early..so here! XD

So I decided to change the story to more of an adventure just to make the story more interesting if any of you can already tell since Chapter 6ish!

Anyway, if you sre interested in applying for the cover contest, read the top of Chapter 7!

Next chapter will probably be about the trip to the guild, Metallic! XD

Right now, my goal is to reach 20k views, 35 Followers and 700 likes!

Thankies!

~Toucat

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~Master~*

I continued on "Next..we have..Aiko. She can make two people fall in love with just one sniff of her love dust. She carries a pouch of love dust with her everywhere. She can also control a person's heart if she touches the person. That can be fatal because she can make the heart beat faster and slower and she can make it burst."

Rogue slightly shrugged at my words but I could tell he was paying attention.

I cleared my throat "There are 5 more members..Daburu, Kasai, Mizu, Kizuato and Akuma.." I slightly flinched at the mention of those 5 members but I continued "These 5 are even stronger than the other three. The strongest is Akuma, he is the leader. Then, it's Kizuato. Mizu, Kasai and Daburu are on the same level but Aiko, Ran and Hitomi are a little lower."

Laxus was listening carefully "So...what do those 5 members do?"

I nodded firmly "Daburu can split himself into several look-a-likes of himself. Because of his power, it is hard to differentiate who is the real Daburu. His look-a-likes also have the same skill he is and they are known to attack at once. It's a mass attack. He and his look-a-likes carry a sharp sword usually but some are known to have a dagger. He is dangerous because he can make an army of himself with his look-a-likes. And if one of his look-a-likes die, it won't matter to him, he can always make another."

I added in "Kasai works with fire which is why Juvia would be a good idea to bring too. Water doesn't work well with fire. His fire can not be extingushed but it can grow bigger and smaller. Fire comes from his mouth, hands and feet, a little like Natsu here. Although he is not a dragon slayer, so his magic is more composed of the fire itself less of a dragon."

Natsu tilted his head "Really? I want to go against him!" He said excited.

I shook my head at Natsu "Not a good idea. It would be better to let Juvia handle it since she would have a greater advantage."

"Now..Mizu performs water magic. She can't go against you, Natsu, which is why we need Gray's ice. Her magic is like Juvia's water magic except Mizu has much more control. And she specializes in making her water form into other objects kinda like Lyon's ice magic. Gray can freeze her magic and will have an advantage."

Sting was listening "So we will bring a lot of people?" He asked trying to confirm.

"Yes." I replied.

*~Rogue~*

I nodded and watched the Master.

The Fairy Tail master continued "Kizuato is an excellent sword and weapon user kind of like Erza but she also performs another magic. She is able to steal magic from another person if they are close enough to her and she can use that new magic against the other person. Her magic comes out in light and dark pulses that can stun the enemy and cause them to black out if strong enough."

I tilted my head. The master seemed to be not telling us something with the way his eyes moved around as he was talking about Kizuato. I spoke "Is that all about her?"

*~Master~*

My eyes slightly widened but I nodded at Rogue "Yes that is all I know."

I was worried. Could Rogue see through my lie?

I couldn't tell them, well at least not yet.

I spoke "The leader is Akuma. He specializes in dark and demon magic. He blends in with the shadows easily and not a lot is known about him. Although, you must not look at him directly. He is known to be part demon and he controls the shadows. Dark pulses come from his hands and he is very strong. He can create shadows and raise the dead from the sleep."

Gajeel looked around "Shadows...huh" He said.

I looked around "Fetch, Wendy, Erza, Gray and Juvia."

~20 minutes time skip~

I looked at them "Now remember, first find the map to find the 4 jewels. The map is located in the guild, Metallic. They specialize in metal magic so you will have an advantage, Gajeel. Bring the map back first and show me it so we can unlock it with a key I have. And then the map will show you where the 4 jewels are and you must go for them together because to get to the jewels you will have to do several challenges that are easier if you are all together. Once you obtain the four jewels, come back here and we will unlock the portal. I'm not exactly sure how it will look inside but please exercise caution."

Erza nodded "Of course Master. We will be leaving shortly."

Juvia was smiling happily "Juvia is going on a mission with Gray!"

I nodded at them and sat in my chair thinking.

All of them left and I sighed.

*~Akuma~*

I sat thinking before I looked at Kizuato "Fetch the others."

Kizuato nodded and a few minutes later, the other members were gathered in the room.

I spoke up "Those Fairy Tail members will probably be looking for those jewels. Contact Metallic so they are prepared and I want them stopped before they can form the portal." My eyes flashed warningly.

All the members knelt showing their submission and they nodded.

I nodded back and glanced at Kizuato "Make sure it gets done." I said before I waved my hand dismissing all of them.

I sighed and looked at the portal that we use and I smirked.

*~Lucy~*

I sat in the jail confused. I could see Mira, Levy, Yukino and Kagura.

Kagura finally spoke up "There must be a way for us to escape." She examined her jail bars and touched them. "Hmm..silverstern bars..very strong and can not be penetrated with magic."

I sighed "So then we need the key." I was still thinking about that weird duke guy as I examined the ring on my finger. Had he given himself to the dark?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy,

Toucat here!

So thanks to everyone that had already applied to the cover contest!

I would love a follow! I'm trying to get to the goal of 35 Followers. Also 20k views and 700 likes!

~Toucat

Word Count: 1133 Words