Chapter 1 Page 15

Third Person POV

The next morning Luna wakes up and quickly changes into a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a leather jacket. She grabs a few of her mom's books and leaves her cabin. She walks to the docks and sits down, her back up against a log edge. The books sit next to her as she looks at the rising sun. She looks at the water and watches the fish jump in and out, catching bugs above the surface. A soft smile graces her face. 'How about you get some food before you start reading.' Faith says.

"Nah, i'm okay, not hungry." Luna says as she relaxes. 'Nope get your ass up and go get food. Now.' Ember says as he urges her up. Luna groans and gets up. She walks to the mess hall. She grabs a few fruits, some jerky, and water. She waves to people walking around. "Morning Luna." Cal says as he walks up to the smaller girl. "Morning dad....I uh uh S-sorry!" Luna says as her face turns bright red. "Hey hey," Cal grabs Luna's shoulders and makes her face him. "You can call me dad. It's okay." Cal says with a small laugh.

Luna looks away from him. "Thanks for everything.... Dad." Luna says quietly. Cal smiles more and laughs louder. "What's so funny?" Xylo asks as he walks over. "Lunas embarrassed because she called me dad." Cal says, a big smile still on his face. Xylo laughs and shakes his head. "Look at her blush." Xylo says as he embarases Luna more. "Hate you both." Luna says as she tries to walk away. "You love us." Cal says with a smile. Bye Uncle Xylo Bye da-....." Luna turns around and looks at them. "What?" Xylo and Cal ask when they see Luna's face.

"Cal your Lychees and Ricarros mom. Xylo is Ricarros dad. Cal your Dina and Rojas grandma. Xylo your Dina and Rojas grandpa." Luna says as she looks at them. "Your point?" Xylo asks. "Lychee, Ricarro, and Xylo are my uncles. So that would make Dina and Roja my cousins because of Ricarro. But Xylo is their grandpa. Cal Lychee and Ricarro are your sons while I'm your daughter. So my uncles are my brothers. And my uncle is my other dad.... What kind of sweet home Alabama shit is this?" Luna asks as she looks at them both.

Cal and Xylo pause and look from Luna to each other and back. "....I... where did that come from?" Cal asks. "Also, the gods like to fuck their family. Especially Zues, he likes his sisters a little too much. "Luna....." Xylo trails off. "In one way or another everyone in camp could be related. Because some gods cross over to other pantheos." Luna says as she looks at the wall. "Maybe the gods are mad at each other because they keep rejecting each other. Or they're trying to figure out who has fucked who." Luna says as she looks at the two older men.

"I'm gonna go read! Bye Dunckel Xylo. Bye Dad!" Luna says as she walks out of the mess hall. The two men stare where she was in shock. Neither of them knows what to do or say. Luna giggles as she walks back to the dock. "Hiii, why are you laughing?" a small pink girl asks as she runs up to Luna. "Oh I just messed with my dads and uncle's minds," Luna says as she laughs a little more. "Oh that's funny!" The girl says as she laughs a little as well. "Anyway! I'm Dina! You must be Luna!" Dina says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you! You are correct, I am Luna. You're Ricarros and Momiji's daughter, Right?" Luna asks. "Yep! I also have a Brother named Roja, a grandpa named Xylo, and a grandma named Cal!" Dina says with a big smile. "Well, it's wonderful to meet you! My dad is Cal, Xylo is my uncle, and Ricarro and Lychee are my uncles slash Brothers." Luna tells the small pink fox. "That's confusing." Dina says as she tries to understand Luna and her family dynamic. "Yeah, that's how I messed with My dad's and Uncle Xylos' brains." Luna says as she starts walking again.

"That's funny!" Dina says as she follows Luna with a laugh. 'Tell her you to need to speak with her and her brother at a later date.' Ray says. "Oh I need to talk to you and Roja, in maybe a couple of days." Luna tells the small girl. "Okay! I'll go tell Roja!" Dina says as she runs off. Luna smiles a little and shakes her head. She gets to the dock and sits down next to her books. "Can I read now?" Luna asks the people in her head. 'Eat a little first then you can.' Ray says.

Luna sighs and eats some of her jerky and an apple. She takes a few sips on her water then sits everything next to her books. She picks one of them up and slowly opens it. As she opens it a letter falls out. The front of it says 'To Cal,' Luna sits it beside her and looks at the page the note fell from. '-Luna, My sweet girl. Give this note to Cal when he finds someone else to love. Tell him to only open when he knows for sure that he loves whoever it is. Tell him it is okay to love someone else. I want him to be happy. Make sure he doesn't think that I don't want him to be happy. Because I do. Love your mom-'                                                                                                               Luna looks at the note and puts it in her bag, wanting to keep it safe till the time is right.