Chapter 1 Page 3

Third Person POV

Luna watches as Xylo takes out a bow and arrow. He starts firing it randomly. Hitting adults, teens, and little kids. Luna knows this is not her uncle. This is someone else. And that is confirmed as the person changes into a blonde haired man in a green tank top. He begins to brag about how the Norse won five years earlier. And bragging about how he killed Xylo. But Luna knows that is not true. Xylo can not actually die. He is the son of hades. But apparently, other people believe him as he throws a fake head that looks like Xylos in front of everyone.

After a minute a sword goes through his chest. And once he falls to the ground there stands Xylo. Luna's uncle. Her mother's brother. Luna watches as Xylo speaks to him. And soon enough the man dies. Xylo talks to the campers for a little then everyone parts ways. Inpu, Xylo, Ricarro, Momiji, and Cal all walk to each other and begin to talk. Luna stands up and walks over to them all. "Hello." Luna says. She watches as Ricarro, Momiji, and Xylo freezes. They all turn around quickly with wide eyes.

Luna smiles sadly. "I am sorry. I'm not who you think I am. I am Thanas daughter." Luna explains. "My name is Luna. and I know who you all are. Uncle Xylo." Luna says as she looks at the bearded man. "MoM'iji." Luna looks at Momiji. "Uncle Ricarro." She looks at the red boi. "And of course i have already talked to both Inpu and Cal." Luna says with a smile. "Oh and Momiji, Ricarro. You kids are so nice!" Luna says with a giggle. "Are you from a different timeline as well?" Ricarro asks.

"No. I'm from this timeline. Here, Mom wrote you all letters for me to give you all. The letters will explain everything." Luna says as she hands everyone their respected letters. "Lets opens them together." Ricarro says with a smile. Everyone agrees and they all slowly open their envelopes. First they all pull out a few pictures. They all have pictures of them all together. And each of them have one with just them and Thana. All of them smile at seeing her face. Then they all open the letters.

As they read Luna watches how their faces change. They get looks of happiness, sadness, confort, and remembrance. After a few minutes one by one they finish reading their letters. Xylo turns and pulls Luna into a huge hug. Soon enough everyone joins in on the hug. Once they all let go Luna looks at them all with a small smile. "Of course you can call me your uncle." Xylo says with a smile. "Yeah you can call me Uncle as well!" Ricarro says with his own smile. "Call me what you want kid." Inpu says with a chuckle.

"You can call me Auntie momiji. Or maybe on a good day Mom'iji." Momiji says with a small laugh. Luna smiles brightly and looks over at Cal. Cal looks at everyone and motions for them to leave. So they all hug Luna again and they walk away. Luna waves bye to them as they all walk away. Cal walks over to the small wolf. "What did the dragons call me?" Cal asks with a small smile. Luna blushes and looks away "Uhhhh They may or may not have called you my dad..." Luna says. "And what do you call me?" Cal asks.

"Ummm I usually call you Cal... But on occasions I jokingly call you dad to get the dragons to shut up." Luna says as she looks away from Cal. It seems as though everything else is more interesting than anything else. "It's okay... I really don't mind. Your mom wrote in my note that she sometimes jokingly wrote that i'm your dad in a few of the books she wrote." Cal says with a small chuckle. "You can call me what you want to. Okay kid." Cal says as he ruffles Luna's hair.

Luna smiles brightly and nuzzles her head into his hand more. "...And kid, I'm here for you kid. If you ever need anything just come find me. I'm always around," Cal says with a small smile. Luna looks up at him and smiles brightly at him. "Now, have you found where you're going to stay here at camp?" Cal asks. "Yeah!" Luna says smiling. "Okay where at?" Cal asks. "...My mom's old cabin. Everything is the same. At least I think it is. From what I've read it's the same." Luna says as she looks up at him.

"Okay. It's getting dark. Go to your cabin and go to bed. I will talk to you tomorrow. Now go get some rest." Cal says as he rubs her head one last time. "Night Cal." Luna says with a smile. She then walks away towards her cabin. It doesn't take her long. So gets to her cabin and shuts the door behind her as she walks in. Luna sighs as she looks around her new home. "I need to make this place more like home." Luna says to herself as she looks around. She gets into her bag and pulls out a smaller bag.

She dumps the bag onto her bed. A bunch of pictures fall onto her bag. Luna smiles as she sees the pictures of her mother smiling and happy. So Luna begins to hang up all the photos on one of her walls. Luna sits down on her bed with a sigh. She looks around her room with a smile. Pictures of her mom and all of her mom's friends are hung up around her room. Her eyes stop on a picture of her mom and Cal. "He said I can call him dad if I want.... But I don't want to make him uncomfortable... I'll just... call him Cal to his face... And maybe... call him dad to other people. I just have to be careful as to not call him dad to his face." Luna says to herself.