Chapter 2 Page 2

Third Person POV

Luna walks around the place. He eyes wide as she takes everything in. Her heels click against the ground. Her tails sway and her ears tilt every now and then. Her dress flows behind her. She looks around and sees Cal, Emio, and a blonde all talking. "Hi Cal! Hi Emio! Hi new person!" Luna says as she walks up to the three. "Oh hello Luna." Cal says with a smile, happy to see his daughter at the ball. "Hello." Emio says. "Hello.." The blonde says shyly. "Emio, this is all so beautiful. Absolutely wonderful. And, I am sorry I do not know you. But you look wonderful. I love your dress." Luna says with a smile.

"Thank you!" Emio says proudly. "Oh thanks. I'm Brinley!" The blonde says with a smile. "It's wonderful to meet you, Brinley! I'm Luna." Luna says, still smiling. "I see you actually showed up." Cal says with a smirk. "Oh shut up! I couldn't let all their hard work go to waste. Plus, I think I look good." Luna says with a small blush. "You look wonderful, just like her." Cal says quietly. Luna being the only one able to hear him. Luna smiles more. "You look so beautiful!" Brinley says. "You look quite nice." Emio says.

"Thank you all. All of you look amazing." Luna says as she smiles at them all. Luna and Brinley sit on the fountain as Cal and Emio speak. "Who's your godly parent?" Luna asks. "Oh, uh.... It's Aphrodite." Brinley says as she looks down. "Oh! You're related to uncle Bryan!" Luna says with a smile. "Uncle. Wait, you know Bryan?" Brinley asks. "Not personally. My mom and him were really good friends." Luna tells her. "Where is your mom? Can I talk to her?" Brinley asks.

"No, she's... gone. But I do have books that my mom wrote! I can bring you the ones about Bryan at a later date." Luna says with a smile. "I'm so sorry. But that would be wonderful!" Brinley says with a small smile. "Don't be sorry, She's still here. Just not physically." Luna says. "That's a good way to think." Brinley says. Luna smiles more. "How about we go meet some more people?" Cal asks Brinley. "Oh yeah, Do you want to go Luna?" Brinley asks. "No you two go. I'll probably see you two later. Have fun!" Luna says with a smile.

"Do you need help down?" Cal asks Luna with a knowing smirk. "....Yes please." Luna says as she looks from the ground to Cal and back to the ground. Cal chuckles and grabs Luna by her waist. He gently sits her on the ground. Luna huffs and glares at him. "Your mean." Luna says as she walks away. "I literally just helped you!" Cal says confused. Cal sputters a little and looks at Brinley for help. "Nope she's right. Your mean." Brinley says. Luna turns and points at Brinley. "You're my favorite!" Luna says as she smiles more.

"You're my favorite two!" Brinley says with her own smile. Luna smiles more and walks off. She walks around, not talking to anyone just yet. She goes and gets a little bit of food and a drink. 'Remeber to stay away from the kind.' Ember says. Luna nods her head and then sees Ricarro and Momiji. She smiles and walks up to them both. "Hi Momiji! Hi Ricarro!" Luna says when she gets up to the two. "Hello Luna." Momiji says. "Hi Luna!!" Ricarro says. "Are you two having fun?" Luna asks. "Yes, this ball is very nice." Momiji says with a smile.

"Yes! Its better then the last one!" Ricarro says. All three of them laugh. "I'm not even going to ask why you have wings." Luna says as she laughs more. "Luna, i love your dress. You look so amazing." Momiji says as they circle the young girl. "Why thank you! You look absalutly stunning!" Luna says. "Why thank you!" Momiji says with a smile. "How do i look?"' Ricarro asks. "You look very handsome Ricarro." Momiji says. "You look rather dashing." Luna says to him. "Awww thank you." Ricarro says, faking being embarassed.

"Do you have a date?" Ricarro asks. "Oh! No i didn't! I don't see anyone like that!" Luna says with a blush. "Aw come on. No ones catched your eyes?" Momiji asks. "Sadly no. I have way to much on my plate. With training, reading, and getting new powers. Plus trying to make sure i make my mom and dad proud. I don't want to bring someone into my life like that." Luna says with a small laugh. Momiji goes to say somethiung but Cal cuts her off. "Ricarro! Momiji! Luna!" He says as he comes over to the three. Brinley quickly following him.

Luna zones out until Ricarro calls Cal mom. "You have a son?" Brinley asks. "Uh... I roubly should have told you sooner. I adopted Ricarro and another boy named Lychee. Luna is also my daughter." Cal says. "Oh did you adopt her to?" Brinley asks. "Uhh... sort of." Cal says as he looks at Luna. "I'll tell you later." Cal tells Brinley. "Okay." Brinley says with a smile. 'We need to speak with you. Walk away." Faith says. Luna quickly walks away when no one is paying attion to her. 'Yeah?" Luna asks when she walks outside. 'Walk away farther!!' Ember yells. Luna jumps and walks farther away.

'Get ready to fight.' Ray says. "What!" Luna asks. 'Cassy. Shes on her way here. You can't hide. You have to fight.' Ray says. Luna looks around, her eyes wide. "Why is she coming to fight me?" Luna asks. 'Shes not here to fight you.' Ray trails off. 'Shes here to kill you.' Ember says. Luna freezes and looks down. With a deep breath she takes off her shoes and throws them to the side. She takes a few more deep breaths. She summons her scythe. The scythe her mother used to use. "Hello again." A voice says from the side of Luna.