part 28

billie's POV
i drove home dropping melody off, sense ella knew she was with me. i wasn't driving and texting we pulled up somewhere, we did fuck a little.
in my head i knew i wasn't in the right head place because i have a girlfriend i adore so much but i'm fucking her best friend, and i don't think she deserves whatever has been happening between me and melody.

so i decided to call claudia and booked a fancy ass hotel for ella and larray while i get shii straight through my head and figure shit out.
on my way i was driving funly with loud music.

till i got to the store.

i went in to a store and got flowers and little sweet things for her.

after running everywhere to get the stuff claudia met up w me to the hotel i booked and decorated the room. literally after like 2 hours of decorating we were finally done. i told claudia to call ella because i know she's not gonna answer me after everything i did.

hotel decorations:

ELLAs POVi got a call from claudia telling me to go to this hotel, i told larray to drive on out way there because i really wasn't in the mood to drive

ELLAs POV
i got a call from claudia telling me to go to this hotel, i told larray to drive on out way there because i really wasn't in the mood to drive. both me and larray were confused on why we had to go to a hotel, i was literally not trying to see anyone at this point because of everything that went down at the party.

"what do you think it's gonna happen when we get there?" larray asked me

"to be honest i don't even know, and it makes me nervous at the same time what about you?" i asked him to see if he knew something.

"no, and i know you're gonna say that i probably know. but trust i don't know what tf is going on'" he laughed and looked at me to make sure i wasn't looking at him some type of way.

"okkk whatever you say. i just hope i don't find out that you know about it" i said.

30 mins pass by and we are at this fancy ass hotel. larray parked the car as i called claudia telling her that we were here.
she told us to walk to the lobby and to wait for her down there. we did as told.

"hey guys!!" she says hugging us in a union

"heyy, girl what's all this for ?" i asked super confused

she looked at me kinda sad , im guessing she knew what happened between me and billie.

"umm... billie wanted to surprise you with this" claudia  says in a 'what do you think' face.

we were talking as we walk up to the room.

"she must be kidding right ?, she knows i hate when she spends money on me and she knows what she did and she's trying to make up for it" i said smacking my hand into my forehead.

"i guess she really wants to make it up, but she's still foul for what she did" larray said.

"claudia what did she even tell you about the whole thing, she's been so confusing lately. one day she's a lovey dovey and then she's  pimpin' and simpin' the next." i said crossing my arms pacing back and forth.

"arghhh, well she's been through a lot going on tour , doing press, etc. but she does love you very much she even planned on.. nevermind."

i was sat on one of the hotel beds arms still crossed and staring at the floor while listening to her once's she stopped i looked at her and squinted my eyes a little confused. she looked at me.

"claudia, what were u gonna say ?" i asked her

she stared and smiled at me " don't worry about it, you're too beautiful to be stressing about it right now  and you'll find out one day what i was gonna say,, just know she loves you ella and what she's doing is a mistake."

those words made me tear up a little too much, i start panicking and heavy breathing, but then larray and claud fast paste up to me.

"ella, ella, ella you're ok love it's ok, you're ok i promise" claud says

"it's ok girl, it's gonna be ok love, i'll beat that hoe up" larray says making me chuckle while crying and shii.

a few hours later claudia left and it's just me and larray in the beds eating covered chocolate strawberries and the champagne that was in the room. i decided to open the gifts tomorrow. so me and larray layed in bed and watched netflix, laughed and talked.

till we drifted off to sleep.