7

ella's POV
after texting billie, i went and showered. washed my hair and washed myself.
after i got our, dried myself & my hair & curled it after. went to get dressed and put on a red outfit for the dinner and do my makeup.
when i was done getting ready, i told my mom where i was going & she was fine with it.
i get in the car, turn it on & put music from my phone connecting it to the aux. i was getting really nervous about dinner because i didnt know who was gonna be there besides the ppl i know.

30 mins later...
of course me being the late one, everyone was sitting there at the table having conversations. there was an empty spot between billie and drew for me. billie got up and hugged me, everyone else except sabrina. it was kinda awkward but she kept talking. i didn't wanna pay attention to any of that, finneas and claudia asked how my day was going and our conversation went from there.
when we were all still talking waiting for our beverages, the lady came and gave everyone their drinks. then a few minutes after the food came. we ate and we decided after to go to the movies. i walked to my car and everyone else walked to whoever they came with.
me and billie didn't wanna put our relationship out there yet, so we kept our distance, before paparazzi exposes us 🤭.

•movies
i called melody to come to the movies with us since she lives 10 mins away.

i whispered in billies ear 'i'm gonna wait for melody outside ok?' i say

she told me 'ok, i'll buy you guys tickets'

then i stopped her and said 'nooo, you don't have to it's ok i'll buy it for us'

she looked at me with a straight face, then smirked. whispered in my ear grabbing my waist 'anything for my girl' she winks

when she winks, it makes me go nuts and she does it often and i can't help it.

'ughh i wish i can kiss her right now' i said in my head.

as i walked outside i saw sabrina giving me the dirtiest looks. but i didn't care

drew walks with me to wait for melody and we started talking

'so you and billie' she asked curiously

i smiled hard 'yea we are together but no one knows besides you guys & we're not ready to tell anyone else' i said

'she's in love w you, she doesn't stop talking about you. sometimes i have to shut her up bc she won't stop, but i like it. i love to see both of my best friends happy' she smiled and hugged me as we heard a horn honking at us and it was melody.

'IM HERE BITCHESSSSS' she screamed

me and drew laughed as she was parking.

melody walked up to us and hugged in a group hug. we went in to buy the tickets but it already has been payed off.

'billie, billie , billie. god she makes me the happiest, but i hate when she wastes money on me' i thought and but my lip

i was confused so i said thank you and we walked to the theater they told us to go.

•hours later

it was 10:30 at night everyone said their goodbyes and went home

we had such a good time even tho sabrina has been trying to get billies attention the whole night.