10

ella's POV
i got to billies house and texted her that 'i'm here' she came to stand at the door to wait for me as i parked the car. while i was done i walked up to her and smiled and hugged her.
"HELLO!" she says in her cute voice
"you're so cute" i laughed and looking at her.
"why you looking at me that way lol" she says
"you're just so cute and i'm just enjoying the view" i laughed once againn

on our way to billies room i greeted maggie and patty. gave then a hug and went to billies red room.

i threw myself in billies bed and so did she. she started kissing my neck and my ticklish ass chuckled a little and she laughed. after she snuggled up on me and we slowly fell asleep.

next morning
i got up off of billies bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with an extra tooth brush i leave at her house. when done i go to the room and see billie on her phone scrolling threw instagram and liking pictures of fans etc.
"goodmorning" i said whole giving her a kiss
"morning" she says.
"why so grumpy ?" i asked confused.
"i'm not grumpy, i'm just not a morning person" she says.
"mm,,do you want something to eat" i asked
"na i'm good mamas" she says in her regular raspy voice.
"oh ok" i said sadly.
"mamas today i'm  gonna be busy so i'm not gonna be able to be at ya house tonight" she says
"that's fine baby, i'm gonna go home and shower" i say
"ok, text me when you get home then,, i love you" billie says
"i love you too baby" i say smiling

before i left i hugged maggie and patty.

on my way home i thought about billies words and how she was acting, i get she's a busy and working hard person but i don't understand why she can't spend the night even tho she always does, even a after an event or something and how we didn't eat breakfast. i don't wanna be selfish so i'm gonna let it go and just relax for the rest of the day.

at home
went in to my house and greeted my mom my dad and siblings. i went to my room to pick out comfy clothes since i was gonna stay home for the day. took a hot shower washed my hair then washed myself after and got out.
when i got out i dried myself and put on lotion deodorant and perfume, then got dressed.

after i was done with all i got in my bed and turned on the tv and put netflix an started watching the show 'YOU'

after watching a few episodes i didn't feel too good, prolly cus i haven't eaten all day. i went downstairs and made a sandwich & ate, felt full then ran up to my room i stared into space and drifted off to napping.