drama

the entire night billie stayed talking to every girl who was hitting on her and her friends, while ella was sitting by the bar keeping an eye on billie .

ella's POV
as much as i wanna leave this party, but can't because billie was whining to me about this party and everyone was going, apparently i wasn't listening. but anyways i was sitting by the bars, i was looking around then i made my way back to billie but she disappeared and then i seen melody go upstairs

i start looking for billie, and some people kept approaching me, but i kept pushing them away gently. i'm walking as i'm looking, then i go to a room and someone was moaning and it sounded like my best friend.

anyways, i went to check who was in the there and i couldn't believe my eyes... my own girlfriend and best friend fucking each other, knocking on the door mad asf. they look at me and start putting their clothes quickly and started at each other then back at me.

i'm running out of the party house with tears in my eyes, not knowing what to do because i was an hour away from home and i didn't know where everyone else was, so i was anxiously crying my eyes people looking at me. larray runs to me, i'm guessing he saw me walking out crying.

'ella what's up, what happened???!!!' he says all worried patiently waiting for me to answer

"i- i just saw  my girlfriend dick down melody' i dropped to my knees, as he grabs me for support.
he's hugging me and rubbing my back sweet talking to me out of what just happened. i wanted to leave and it ended up happening.

on the way home, all i could do was cry and not speak. i couldn't believe my eyes of what i just witnessed never thought this day was gonna come. i have been nothing but nice to melody and she turns her back on me specially with billie.
what hurt me the most was that my OWN girlfriend and BEST FRIEND knew how in love i am with billie. i didn't even bother to speak a sentence in the car, larray comforted me while i was just sitting there sniffing and crying all at once's. till i got a text from billie, i literally couldn't look at her anymore.