Party

ELLAs POV
i got up as quick as the flash and started getting ready, i called my hairstylist and told him i had a party to get to. after getting off of the phone i went to go pick out my outfit for tonight.
got ready and did everything even my makeup, the door bell rings so i go running and pick up the door. i saw josh at the door and gave him a big hug and thank him for coming.
me and josh talked and talked and he was done w my hair. when he was done he packed up his things and told me to have fun at the party tonight. i don't have idea who's gonna be there besides me, billie, zoe, drew, melody, brady, maya & larray.

ella's party outfit:

billies outfit

i got a text from billie and looked at it bubba🥰mama i'm on my way to pick you up, ur ass better be ready

bubba🥰
mama i'm on my way to pick you up, ur ass better be ready

i rolled my eyes jokingly and smiled but texted her back.
30 mins pass buy and i hear the doorbell. i go and get the door and billie was there she hugged me tightly and kissed me , i kissed back. she looks at me up and down and says "damn ma who you looking cute for" she says smiling smacking my ass. "you obviously" i say rolling my eyes smiling.
the drive was like an hour long me and billie were talking about life and who's gonna be at the party when she mentioned sabrina i knew instantly shii was gonna go down and i'm thinking how she keeps commenting on billies pictures and threatening me in the comments. i tried to put a fake smile after hearing her name and billie talking about her none stop, i started to go on my phone and started texting melody.

melody🤞🏽

billie keeps talking about sabrina🙄

i-
why would she be talking about her??

she was telling me the ppl who are gonna be
there and ofc she brought her name up :/

i mean it shouldn't be that bad, we are all gonna be there so don't worry.

ughh, i'll try not too. i'll talk to you later before she wonders who i'm texting

ok, love you lemme know when you guys are close 😘

ok, i will . love you too🥰
_________________________________

when i was done texting melody, i turned off my phone and put it down on my lap. "who were you texting?" billie says, "i was texting melody, don't worry i'm not cheating" "better not before i beat that ass" she winks. i bit my lip, i hate when she winks at me it turns me onnn and she knows that and does on purpose 😑. i decided to bring sabrina up. "hey bubba, why do like sabrina so much?"
"mama she's hot as fuckkkk, ugh" she moans
i smirked and decided to mess with her by making her mad "and you wanna know what else?" i said "what?" billie says. "that's why im not having your babies" i pout and cross my arm in my acting mode, "fuck you!" she gets mad "watch that's why ima fuck sabrina tonight" she says. i got so mad i stopped the acting mode i was in, that really threw me off. "lemme find out you fucked her and your ass is sleeping outside😑, "yea outside at her house".
when we got to the party i got out of the car so quick and slammed the door and took off walking and texted melody that we were here, i was still mad at what billie said earlier. i saw melody come outside to bring us in, billie tried grabbing my hand i pulled it away and gave her a serious look then she grabbed my waist and whispered 'you're not gonna get away w this one' she winked and licked her lips, as much as i'm mad at her, but she still finds a way to make me feel better in a way.