Theres a first time for everything i guess

Joyce had been home from the hospital for a little over a month now. They had gone back to their normal routines, though hopper was still overprotective of her.

It was later in the night almost 10pm. Hopper had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off. He walked into the bedroom to get into his pajamas, where Joyce lay on the bed, magazine in hand. He felt goosebumps rise on his skin. "Did you lower the temperature?" He asked, barely making it to the dresser. She shook her head. "It was probably your daughter. She likes playing with the thermostat." She told him.

He walked over to sit next to her on the bed. She closed her magazine and set it on the side table. He stared at her for moment. "What?" He just shook his head. "You're so beautiful you know that?" He said leaning in to kiss her. He felt her smile against his lips, causing him to smile too.

He deepened the kiss, laying her down on the bed. He kissed down her neck and all over her face. His mouth found her sweet spot right below her ear. She let out a breathy moan that went straight to his cock. He knew he would leave a mark, but he hardly had anytime to care. She started to wiggle out of her pajama pants, getting them to her feet and kicking them off.

She was left in her t shirt that was actually his, and her underwear. He lifted her shirt up and over her head, then reaching under her to unclasp her bra, removing it and tossing it across the room. He kissed down her chest to her hips and carefully removed her panties. He kissed up her thighs, then her stomach, and up to her lips. She reached down to untie the towel that was still wrapped around his waist.

His cock stuck straight out, a bit of precum at the tip. He positioned himself at her entrance. They kept eye contact as he pushed inside her, burying to the hilt. He stayed still letting her adjust to size of him. When she nodded for him to continue, he pulled out halfway and thrust back in. The way she moaned his name drove him crazy.

He quickened the pace, slamming into her harder and harder with each thrust. He looked up to her face, her head thrown back, her eyes closed, her mouth making a perfect 'o', and the way she rocked up and down the bed in time with his hips would be enough to send him over the edge. He was so close but he was gonna make sure she finished with him. He kissed at her breasts. This was his Heaven on earth. She was his heaven on earth.

He propped himself on his elbows and reached a hand down to rub her clit. She cried out at the combined pleasure. The sounds she was making caused him to cum right then and there. Her high followed and she shook and moaned into his shoulder as she tightened around his cock. He had never came that hard in his life.

"God, baby" He said once they've parted. He scooped her into his arms, reaching over to turn off the lamp. She pulled the blanket on top of them. They got comfortable under the covers,and he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I love you, honey" He tells her. "I love you too, hop" She says back softly.

~next day~

Joyce and El were out grocery shopping leaving hopper alone at the house. He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried about her. He didn't feel entirely comfortable with her leaving the house without him, even though she wasn't technically 'alone' it still bugged him.

They had loaded everything into the car and were on their way home from the store. El sat in the passenger seat drinking her Pepsi that she saw in the checkout line. "Do you and dad have sex?" She asked suddenly. Joyce's cheeks went red. She didn't know how to answer the girls question. "Where did you learn that word, El?" El shrugged and continued to drink her soda. "Max told me." She stated.

It made since. Max was older and had more experience than El. She was bound to find out somehow. "Why are asking me this?" She made eye contact with El who seemed to not find this conversation as awkward as Joyce did. "I heard sounds from your guy's room last night." Joyce coughed and basically stopped breathing. They were being quiet last night though. At least she thought so.

El was 14 and would be going to highschool soon so she decided to go ahead and rip the band-Aid off. "Yes, El. Me and your dad do..... that." She said embarrassed. El nodded knowingly.
"Okay! That's what I thought." She replied a little too enthusiastically.

They pulled into the driveway, hopper coming out to help carry in groceries. He noticed Joyce looked traumatized. "What's wrong, babe?" He said as he approached her. "Your daughter" She responded. He grabbed the rest of the bags and walked with her inside. "What happened?" He frowned, confusion all over his face. Joyce put her face in her hands.
"She heard us last night, Jim." He ran his fingers through his hair. "She told you that?" He asked. She nodded. He sighed, bending down to kiss her cheek. "There's a first time for everything I guess."