2- no guilt

A S H T O N

THE FACT THAT I FELT NO
guilt was eating me alive, I couldn't believe myself, I had seriously just broken a girls heart - a girl who absolutely loves me -shattered it, completely.

I know she loves me, to bits and pieces so the fact I came in there broke up with her as if it didn't even matter to me was enough to make my head pound with guilt.

Guilt because I'm not feeling the guilt I should be feeling.

I was sure asami was right at this moment listening to FU by Miley Cyrus, a pint of ice cream by her side as she cried and sang horribly along.

I knew the girl inside out, after dating her for three years, and the worst part tomorrow was our four year anniversary.

But I just lost it, I lost the love I had for her.

I remember exactly who I cheated on her with, and as cliché as it is, it was her 'friend', they were close but loathed each other to unknown extents.

The only person who I know would be cuddled with her on the couch singing alone to songs and handing her more ice cream was calum.

Her and calum knew each other since they were born, he was the one who introduced us to a great but bad ending relationship.

I made a mental note that at nine calum would call to beat me up to a pulp, since on bad days she would sleep at eight, stir a little but at eight thirty she would be fully asleep, and then calum would stay an extra half and hour to make sure she was semi stable before excusing himself to hurt whoever hurt her.

She was his princess, he was the knight and shinning armor to her, even after almost three years and three hundred and sixty four days together, I was always the stand by guard, calum was always the main one.

Maybe that's why I lost all the love.

♂♂♂♂♂♂

ASHTOn in thIS story maKES ME SO PISSEDWTF

Vote/comment/share/read.. Ect

Picture of my dad on top :)))

I'm on fire today with these updates 🔥🔥 be grateful probably won't last long tbh

-janna 🐝