6- im starting to debate wether you're crazy or not

//Ashton in bold, luke in normal, michael in italics//

Asami + ashton = ashami

A S H T O N

"AND THEN I KISSED HER, mate, I don't know what was going on in my head, it's like I forgot that I dumped her" I said, while Luke listened carefully.

"Sounds to me like you still have feelings for her ash" he laughed, a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"Haha, hilarious luke, there's a reason I dumped her" I rolled my eyes, my hands searching for my phone to check if she had texted me, nothing, of course.

You dumped her ash, why would she text you?

"And why did you dump her ash, what's the reason" he scoffed "she was perfect to you, and she was perfect for you."

"I don't need to be having his talk with you honestly, michaels so much better at this then you, cause he agrees with me and my logic, he understands me"

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say, you only chose him cause I knock some sense into you-- even though he would say the same exact thing I told you" he huffed, standing up to go get some popcorn, that's was her favorite.

Stop it ashton.

"No he wouldn't" I called after luke, he would, michael defiantly would, we were his 'OTP?'.

"Already dialing to prove you wrong" he screamed, coming back seconds after, a bowl of popcorn tightly held in his arms.

"Hello?"

"Michael, michael tell ashton right now what you thought of ashami"

"Cutest shit ever, perfect for each other"

"Hah, I told you so"

"Whatever, you and luke are both wrong, michael get over here and call calum to join"

"As if he'll come, and if he did he'll probably beat your ass to Jupiter"

"Just call him"

-/\-

At exactly 8:35 calum was knocking on the door his voice calling out my name in a growl.

"R.I.P Ashton's soul" michael laughed, luke hitting him on the head before I could.

I hesitantly went up to the door opening it slightly.

"Hi, calum, my bro, my homie, my mvp, my friend, my best friend, how are you bro, long time no see" I laughed uneasily, my nerves kicking in.

The door flew open, and in seconds I went from being at the door to the ground, my face getting pounded multiple times.

------------

Do I annoy u with the author notes?

Guys please feel free to comment, it's what keeps me going, comments :)

Also check out my other books if you're interested :-)

Read/vote/comment/share/idk

-janna🐍