🖤simon🖤

Me and Simon are besties have been since we where born because our parents are. We would often stay at eachothers house and do everything together. We're 16 now and I've had a crush on Simon since been about 14 stupid ik but he's just so hot! I was going to his tonight cos his parents were out of town on holiday and his brother didn't live there anymore "the others are coming over but their not sleeping" si said as we walked down the street to his house "okii thats cool"

about 20 minutes later the others arrived "heyyyoo were playing Spin the bottle I don't care what you say" Kate said "yuuus sorry josh but it lands on you count me out dude" Simon said coming to stand next to me and lean his arm on my shoulder. We all sat in the living room in a circle going simon,Kate,deena,me,josh and Sam on the left of Simon. Kate whent first and got josh
Deena got Sam surprise surprise I can see what direction this is going in, it was my turn to spin the bottle I placed my hand on it nervously I spun it and it landed on Simon *shock horror* he smirked "just like the others it has to be a proper kiss that last about a minute" deena said "yeah and no backing out" Sam said smirking "OK...." I said nervously before going over to Simon I knelt down whispering in his ear "I'm sorry" before sitting on his lap "niiice very sexy" Kate said I looked at him before connecting our lips I moved lightly to fix the position we where in Simon put his hands on my hips as mine where over his shoulders the others cheered as we continued.

the alarm sounded and we broke apart "seee not so bad" deena said as I made my way back to my place "I suppose your right"i blushed I couldn't look simon In the eyes after "right you guys better go home now it's 12"simon said standing up "yeah yeah y/n you going home?" Kate asked obviously knowing the answer "I'm staying here actually you know like everywhere day since I can't be at home" deena laughed "be safe" and with that they all left "what day is it I feel like I've been in this room for years" I said falling onto the sofa closing my eyes "saturday hey let's take you to bed you look tired" Simon said before scooping me up into his arms "I can walk" I said but snuggled into him "Well you seem to be confy" we reached his bedroom and he sat down on his bed gently me still in his lap cuddling him, Simon layed down on his bed bringing me with him he reached over and turned of the light.

In the morning I slowly fluttered my eyes open feeling hands around my waist "good morning" Simon said raspily oh god his morning voice "mmm morning" I said stretching my arms "do we have work today?" I asked my head remaining on his shoulder my leg over his waist,like a sloth🦥, he checked the clock "yeah in 5hours" "what time is it!" I asked trying to get up but couldn't "it's 4am y/n *laugh* go back to sleep my alarm will wake us up when we need to get ready" Simon said stroking my hair "jeez OK dad" I smirked, soon we fell asleep again.

4 hours later the alarm rang and we both sprung up from the sudden commotion "fuuuuck" I whined "did you not bring any spare clothes?" My face whent red again "I forgot ok" I said crossing my arms "my brothers girlfriend left some clothes here that she dosnt want go try some of them on" si said sitting up once again, I made my way into t's room it was so weird seeing it empty. there where a few boxes left over some with simons name on others that where blank and some with my name on, yes i know I'm not apart of the kalidova family but technically I was I knew the kalidovas more than my actual family, I walked over opening the boxes with my name on inside the first one was all the clothes I would want to steal from him(he has brilliant style just like simon) the second had his gfs clothes in and the the third had a bunch of random stuff, some brand new, some what Timmothy left behind for me and a little note. I searched through the clothes finding the right outfit

(BTW you can change the outfit its just what I was wearing in my dream😂❤)

The top was timmothy's but the dungarees were Stacey's "that's a beautiful outfit you have created" simon smiled wrapping his hands around my waist, see when he dose stuff like this it gets my hopes up but ik he's not interested in me in that way were just friends, I smiled before turning to face him wrapping my arms around his shoulders "thank you good sir"

A/n
Heyyyy besties it's me!! Thank you for reading this chapter and if your from my quinn  book heyy thank you for all your kind messages the next chapter should be out soon (idk when but soon) I can't wait to add more chapters to this book thank you again have a good day❤❤❤