🧡fred hechinger pt 2🧡

It was the day I arrived at the hotel we were all staying at. Linda came to collect me from the airport "hi I'm Linda you must be y/n this is for you" she smiled handing me a key and some more scripts "oh thank you" I said returning the smile. We arrived at the hotel and she made her way to her own room I looked at the key '194' I grabbed my bags before making my way to the room "oh god what if I mess up was this a good idea?" I asked myself.

I soon arrived at the room nervously I unlocked the door as I entered I noted the other possessions scattered around the space "Hello?" A voice asked from presumably the bedroom "hi" I said back I heard rustling and then the person falling off the bed "oh fuuuck" "are you alright I asked dropping my bags and rushing into into room "oh I'm fine tha-" he started but stopped when he made eyecontact with me "uh I'm fred, fred hechinger I'm playing simon" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake, I blushed slightly before accepting "y/n hopper a pleasure to meet you" I smiled "oh your the girl playing emmy goode! I've heard so much about you I should have known it was you" he laughed standing to his feet "I hope it was good things don't want to mess up already" I said timidly "oh yeah of course they were all good" that made me smile "so I'm guessing were sharing a room" "looks like it I uh can't wait to get to know you more"

A/n
I am so sorry its this short but I just wanted to get something posted I'm not feeling very well atm but i should hopefully be alright soon anywayyys thank you for reading I love youuuu😩❤❤❤❤❤