Demon x summoner

It's hard being a 19 year old male, who is also a virgin in college. But what really pushed me over was when everyone in high school said college was different. That in college no one cares about anything. I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I only realized once I was here how bad it could actually be. I mean the constant being picked on was bearable. But I couldn't handle being bypassed by the people who once were in my situation in high school.

Looking back at the book I bought off the dark web. It's said to be able to call forth a demon to help you when you need it the most. I could have sworn a month ago I didn't believe in such nonsense. However, I really do need some help from a demon right now.

As I pick up the book and chant some words I use a magic marker and draw the symbols on the floor. Starting with the pentagram I then whisper the last part "demon lord send the help I need in exchange for my soul." I look at the book and it says to cut my palm. I take the kitchen knife that's small and cut my palm letting the blood drip onto the circle. There is a puff of smoke and I jump back.

I cough and rub my eyes, taking my glasses off to see if it worked. I was so excited that when I saw an empty space my face fell in disappointment and I tossed the book onto the floor. That was a waste of $30! "I knew demons weren't real! That was so stupid."

As my legs start to move up the stairs to my bedroom I start to yawn. As I enter my room I grab my porn magazine from under my bed, sitting on the side of my bed I slide my shorts down. I wrap my hand around my soft small dick, rubbing my dick to a young adult Johnny Depp shirtless. I lean my head back and feel my head land onto a hot chest.

I freak out and fall onto the floor with my shorts around my knees. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!??" I scream while pointing at the being whose skin is red. He just looks from me to the magazine before laying his eyes onto my dick. I put my hands over my crotch looking away.

"You called for me, now you refuse to acknowledge me? How messy are humans?" He sighs. I watch as he Snaps his fingers and his form changes into a nice lining with a small frow, he has on a suit that was really nice the pants squeeze all the right places. Then his shirt was slightly unbuttoned. I looked at how the skin on this demon turned a soft petal pink before settling on a hot latin brown.

I was so caught in the chiseled cheeks and the way his eyes had this deep red fire in them before he blinked and they were this warm brown. He had little to no hair that was brown. Then his lips were so full like they could just gobble me up. I noticed him smirking that had a peek of a fang and I knew for a fact that he was definitely not good.

He leans over me and his shirt stretches to match his body while he pulls my shirt towards him. I gasp and try to pull away. "Hello human, they call me Rio. But tonight you are only gonna call me master. I'm in charge." I nod scared but excited of what could happen.

"My name is Kyler." I mumble looking anywhere but at him. He rolls his eyes and whispers in a husky voice "first after today Kyler is dead your name will be Tony. And second you will be a man after tonight" I had no idea what he meant by that but I felt really turned on by the way he was speaking to me.

Rio walked over to me, his height towering over me. I watch as he walks around the room and I see how he keeps touching different things. I can't help feeling annoyed at how he pulls open one of my drawers. "Excuse me!" I run over closing my drawer back and he just smirks and places his hand on my waist before walking back over to the bed. I scoff, pulling my shirt down.

I feel his eyes on my butt as I slip the shorts the rest of the way off. "You know most demons make a contract that insists that there is a way to get out of selling my soul" I say, placing my hands on my hips. He does a low chuckle and in a blink of the eye Rio is no longer human. His claws are extended and all I see around my room is fire. He points one finger at me and I feel the air leave my body.