The Docs in

All day has been patient after patient most of their issues were simple and it has been so hard to keep a smiling face the whole time when all I want is to let down my hair and just tell these people to fuck off. I look at the clock letting me know that I get off in just 5 more minutes. I smile relaxing in my chair when a young boy runs into my office hopping up onto the examination table.

I look him up and down blinking real slow. I push my glasses up on my nose and look at him smirking. "Get out," I say in a harsh voice holding anger in it. "I don't want to do overtime for a brat." I glare and he crosses his arms "I am not a brat. I am 20. My dad said that I needed to get my colon checked at 45 but it makes sense to get it over with now." He says with a cute pout. Or at least it would be cute if someone isn't making me stay late when I am ready to go home. I pull my hair from its high ponytail and look the boy in his eyes. I pull my glasses from my face, setting them on the table beside me. I look him up and down already annoyed with the need to be off work. The last couple of days have been terrible and I have done overtime for the past six days in a row. I want to go home now and rest for my next two days off.

"Listen here while I am being nice get the fuck out of I will make you regret it and I'm sure you like your body the way it is and not twisted like a pretzel," I whisper under my breath loud enough for him to hear me but my eyes hold no amusement. "You are a rude little shit and if you haven't seen all of my staff has left and there is only me and you. You didn't make an appointment, you brought your little ass in here, hopped up onto my exam table, and demanded I look at you. Now fucking listen here! I want to fill out this fucking paperwork and go home now!" I glare getting in his face at this point growling.

He shivers but the look in his eyes is anything but fear, is that excitement? What the hell is going through his head? "Sir my name is Kai, Kai Solace," he says his breath has noticeably changed. I look him over from head to toe squinting at him. I back up and point to my name tag which reads "My name is Dr. Milo Thatcher. Now get out" I glare at the 20 year old Kai. I cross my arms over my chest sighing as he squirms under my gaze. I walk towards the door to open it to let him out. "Come back when you make an appointment" I try to say a bit gentler but he looks like a lost puppy. "But what about my Prostate, what if it is broken?" He mumbles looking at me from under his eyelashes he pouts.

I groan, pushing my hair back through my fingers. "Fine! I will take a look" I cave into his will pulling off my lab coat but pulling on gloves. "Turn around and bend over. I need you to relax and let this happen at my pace. I'm not even being paid for this" I mumble the last part under my breath as I pull out the lubricant. I coat the glove fingers turning back to the young male who has his pants and boxers at his ankles with a worried look on his face. I tilt my head and it dawns on me as I'm slipping my fingers into his asshole. I use my free hand to get a good look and notice that he has a succulent ass. His ass cheeks were very plump and it has a nice squish to it. I bet the recoil would be better if I was pounding him from the back. I am thinking about his ass when I hear the sound of a whimper.

My attention is dragged to Kai's face buried in the exam table. My fingers stroking his prostate not really thinking too much. My eyes glide from the perfect mounds and I notice the hard on that he has gained. "You know I have no clue who told you to come in here. Prostate exams aren't needed till you are 50 and colon exams are at the age of 45" I say as I assault Kai's prostate with my fingers I poke and prod while stroking it. His legs are shaking. I don't think he can handle much more but he seems to be holding out well enough.

I can tell from the way he is moaning with his head facing the wall that he isn't listening to me. Tears are falling from his eyes and the look on his face is really doing something to me because I remove my hand from his ass cheek and begin stroking his dick. He can't be any more than 5 inches. That seems to get his attention because through the moans I hear "Wait.... Doctor..... Doc no.......ugh fuck nooo" he squirms but finally falls to cumming on my hand my bordem long gone and I am hard from the display of him getting off.

I try to keep a level head but when he climbs up on the exam table panting my clear mind begins to fog over. Before I can stop myself I have already slipped 13 inches through my zipper and slathered my dick in lube ready to penetrate this young boy, Flipping him onto his back I lean over his angling to push in but I am trying to bring my mind back to clarity. "I shouldn't do this" I am mumbling my lips barely touching Kai's lips.

"Who cares sir, I need you inside of me" He begs and wraps his arms around my neck pulling me down into a kiss. Along with me plunging into his hole feeling how he can't take all 13 inches but he has most of me in there I lean back and press my hips up seeing the bulge in his stomach. He gasps as he stares down at the bulge I shove the rest of my dick in as best I can glancing over towards the condoms we keep in the rooms. I not once thought to put one on while I am already pulling out slowly feeling his ass clench around my dick. I look back at him to see the tears in his eyes have yet to cease. Does this make me a villain now? Maybe but the real question is, "Do you want me to stop?" I whisper in a low, rough voice my sanity on its last line.

"No....sir" He whimpered and it broke that final string that was holding on for dear life. I grip his wrists in one hand above his head while my other hand grips his waist pulling him down into my dick. The inside of him is so hot that I feel as though I could melt but the way he trembles against me has me licking my lips and my hair fans all around us creating a curtain that only I can focus on him. The way his insides twitch around me I can tell he is loving it. With each thrust, he lifts his body off the exam table. I lean back a bit to thrust at an angle my dick feels so fucking good inside his tight hole. I am glad I loosened him up before doing this.

I move my hand down his leg bringing it up to my face and kissing up to his ankles I smirk looking back at him while thrusting his face is a beet red he tries to pull his hands from mine but I hold them still my eyes narrow and I bite his calf he screams in pleasure in pain as my dick hits the deepest part of him. I smile and kiss the bite mark. " I love leaving behind marks of my presence," I say while picking him up I walk while thrusting into him. His hands hold onto my shoulders and I pull out bandages. Setting him back down on the exam table I use the bandages to tie his hands behind his back. I smile as I continue thrusting into him. He cums onto his stomach but I ignore the tightness holding back as much as I can. I pull out the exam table leg supports and tie his legs to them. I smile as I pull out slowly getting a good look at him.

My smile turns to a sinister smirk as I think about how this little punk has me working unpaid overtime. He must notice my smirk because he takes a gulp. I reach out and wrap the bandage over his eyes with the last of the bandage in this room I shove it in his mouth. I might as well take my slow time with this since it is overtime. Get the pay I deserve in another way. I pull out my stethoscope and press the cold metal to his dick the shiver he does satisfies me enough. I lean back and raise my hand. I bring down my hand against his thigh, Kai yelps around the bandage in his mouth.

I move to the side and raise my hand slowly before striking another part of his thigh. I can hear the muffled scream but I just keep slapping his thighs till they become a beautiful red. I lean down and bite the inside of his thigh looking at the weeping guy. I chuckle feeling myself get harder, I lick my lips and grip his hips again sliding into his asshole again. It is much tighter than when I first entered him. Leaning back over him I remove the gag and my fingers wrap around his throat as he gasps for air. I smirk as I feel him tightening without missing a beat. I thrust into him at a rapid pace while using the stethoscope to choke him. I lean over picking up his hips thrusting deeper into him. As he gasps air I see his dick twitching.

"air........Pleas.........ah......close ...ahh" he begs but when his dick hits his stomach I wrap my hands around his base stroking as fast as I can. As he trashes around I finally cum inside of him as he cums on his stomach. Slowly coming down from my ecstasy high I untie him. He looks at me, tears still running down his face. I lean in and kiss his lips gently. "Don't visit me at work again love" I whisper to Kai unzipping my pants after fixing my clothes.

"But you do it so good when on the clock" He mumbles while his body is still twitching."But I don't get paid to make you feel good baby," I reply, sitting in my swivel chair, Kai climbs on my lap and kisses my lips. "but then how else am I supposed to get you to be a freak?" I chuckle and grab my jacket draping it over Kai as I carry him out to my car. I make sure to lock all the doors as we go. I kiss his head, setting him in the back seat. "When we get home prepare for the spanking you deserve for making me stay in this hell hole longer than I needed to" I say kissing his head. I climb into the driver seat. Where he should be scared he leans into the back seat and pulls on my seatbelt I glare in the rearview mirror ready to hit him. "I just want you to know that I love you," he says smiling as I roll my eyes "I love you too but I am sure you only love my dick" I grumble exhausted from the week of no sleep.