Happy birthday

My boss told me to come in early today. He will be the death of me one day. But definitely not today it's my birthday! I wish I could have had a party today but all my friends are busy. I mean they are parents now, married with kids. I could only dream about that at this age. They came together to get me birthday presents. I left them on my apartment floor because how I had to come to work. I work as a hotel manager, it's not exciting but it's a good day's work.

I walk into the hotel in my tight mini skirt that only reaches my middle thigh, my hair pulled up into a high ponytail to show off my neck that had a kiss tattoo on the left side right above my collarbone. As soon as I enter the Lobby my boss was over next to the elevator. He looks up for a split second and points to the stairs. Does this man think I will be taking the stairs while he takes the elevator? I walk over towards him and press the button to the top of the building. He stares at me without saying a word.

He follows me into the elevator and presses the button to his office on the top floor; he then has to show his ID to the scanner before leaning against the side of the elevator. usually, we would be able to get to his office easily but because it is after closing hours security is tighter. To get to the top floor you need a badge that says you are a part of management. I left my badge in my work bag at home. I look over at him while he closed his eyes.

Good I get to look at him with no problem, His outfit usually looked so tidy but today he looks like he was struggling with something. His tie is so loose, his hair which usually is pulled back into a bun is now falling down his shoulders in waves of platinum silver. I have to bite my lip to keep my mind focused on the present.

I look at the floor we are on it's only the tenth. We still have twenty to go. I look back at my boss, Mr. Hendrix, he usually wears contacts in meetings but I have in the past walked past his office a couple of times. He would have on thin rim glasses that made him look so intelligent. I always wanted to have an intellectual conversation with him but recently I noticed that he refused to even talk to me. I felt like it was my fault but seeing him like this kind of makes me think differently. I mean maybe he is just having a bad day or maybe I'm just horny.

The only thought that comes to mind is him with me across his lap. His hand on my ass, my hands in front of me tied together while he whispers how I have been so bad. I have to cross my legs in this small elevator, I want this man to ravish me like a beast against his desk. I'm sure this call-in is probably just for numbers. But who knows maybe I can get something out of this.

As soon as the elevator dings indicating we are on the top floor I watch as Hendrix steps out into the hallway that leads us to his office door. Where he types in a code on the keypad and opens his door. He turns his eyes towards me as I follow behind him. He sits in his desk chair turning to his laptop. For a split second, it seems he was reading something before typing on his laptop and turning the screen to me.

"You have posted that you had an idea that we have a party for pride month to get couples that are a part of the LGBTQ+ in the hotel. I like the idea but I wanted to work it out with you after work hours. It means we keep making money and no time is wasted," he says while he folds his hands on his crossed legs.

"Why today though?" I ask with a bit of sadness evident in my voice. "Yes, I will say that it is my fault for choosing a day that is important to you. I meant to choose a random day and today just seemed perfect. I apologize, Happy Birthday" He says and shifts in his seat looking a bit uncomfortably.

I sigh and lean forward in the leather chair in front of his desk. My face in my hands I lean back and give a bitter laugh, "Not like it matters. There is no one that I can share it with anyway. Everyone I know is busy today." a bitter tear slides down my face and I hear the sound of Mr.Hendrix getting up from his seat. I feel his body heat next to me on the right side of me. I meet his gaze and he hands me his handkerchief. I wipe away my tears and stand up, I must look like a mess in front of him.