The guy u gave a try

Shilo's Point of view
After an eight hour drive to my new home for the next three years, I walk up to the door, and I see a Pale guy talking to this girl. I ignore them making my way inside with my bags. The old roommate's stuff is still in the room, Already uncomfortable touching their stuff I make a strike of this going bad in my mind. This might start something new but I am keeping my hopes low. I have been screwed over so many times. I run my fingers through my short curly hair.

I head back out to grab a few things from the store as I text my group chat of friends that I arrive I put my seatbelt on driving to a couple of stores. Once I finish I head back to the crib. "Oh, look at me already calling this place home." I half-heartedly laugh to myself. Being on my own for so long sucks but you get used to having to have your own back.

I walked back into the front door and the girl who was here earlier was gone. I marked that as strange but I paid no mind to it. I set down my new bags and my new roommate walks into the living room "Hey, I didn't get to talk to you much earlier." he chuckles giving me a million dollar smile. I chuckle softly and shrug "I mean it is fine your girlfriend was here," I say placing my hand on my hip. He shakes his head  "Not my girlfriend" He smiles back at me and I just tilt my head. "Well either way I am fine with whoever you bring in. Just don't get them pregnant." I laugh and he chuckles scratching the back of his curly brown hair.

After a day of driving and then spending the rest of the day Laughing with Nick I head out to buy food from a restaurant. I came back in and realized I didn't have a bed or a room to sleep in. I know I might have come early But still, you would think that people would know that some people like to be early rather than late. I sigh annoyed a bit but not too mad. "Hey, if you want Shilo you can always take over my room" I turn and look at Nick and laugh "No, I don't want to be smelly like you," I say rolling my eyes playfully

Nick walks closer putting his hands behind his back he leans forward our faces only inches apart " I wouldn't mind seeing you in my bed, I mean I could take the couch just till your stuff arrives" he says leaning away from me putting his hands in his thick hair. I push him further away with my slender hands. I tilt my hair to the side to make my hair fall into my eyes as I look up at him. Our height difference is on display well with how he looks down at my hand.

His face makes me smile looking down, the way I can see a tinge of a blush on his cheeks, I straighten out my face and look at him. "Honey, you can't handle all this" I motion to myself with my free hand. I see a glint in his eye that has me back up a bit surprised. He leans down tilting his head like he was about to kiss me. On the first night, this is too much I push him away and he throws his hands up chuckling. "Guess I'm not the only one who can blush," he says looking at me.

I shake my head "Honey, I don't blush." I say crossing my arms across my chest. Nick laughs and stands up from the couch. " Well, Shilo, my offer still stands. My room is always open to you." He walks away waving over his shoulder. I lay on the couch smiling to myself and joining the group call.

Viv: that dude is just like OSA I'm telling you

Levi: Girl He was definitely funky

Patrick: Girl WHO?

Shilo: Guys, what y'all talk about can wait. My roommate is so fine!

Levi: Patrick stfu ugh... now they know. Why are you whispering Mommy?

Shilo: cause I don't have a room yet

Viv: that is weird

Shilo: Girl it is because I came early

Levi: Girl, I don't give a fuck you need a room

Shilo: no Mommy it is okay, my stuff is not even here yet.