Military Bar

I walk into the bar that is for people who have been in the military. This bar is usually filled with people who are running from the law or sometimes there are cops in here. When I was in the military it wasn't easy to leave to turn my back on my country. I mean I got a medal for saving my partner's life. In the end I lost the one thing that mattered the least: my leg. To see kids of the country I worked so hard to protect now look at me and run away. I walk to the back of the bar and set my bag down in a locker that is next to the bathrooms.

I sit in my usual booth and lean back as I close my eyes for a while. I hear the sound of punches being landed and then I feel hair touch my face. Opening my eyes I see dark brunette hair before the person falls into my lap. I roll my eyes pushing the woman; the beautiful face, thick thighs, plump breast and a waist that has the sexiness of rolls, into standing positions.

She nods her head to me before ducking. Which was a mistake because when the punch collides with my cheek, I stand leaning my head to the side. My eyes shift to the bartender who is also the owner of the joint, He just nods. Everything's happens before anyone has a chance to blink again. I flip the male onto my booth table and beat the crap out of him.

No one Punches me. I mean no one, once I see the man is unconscious and the woman that fell on me earlier is standing there holding onto my shirt gently. I sigh and toss her over my shoulder. How is it I haven't said a damn thing to her, yet I know what I'm gonna do?

"My name is Imani by the way" she says while she pushes her hands against my back. I groan softly. "Hello Imani my name doesn't matter, we are gonna put something on our bruises." I open my locker that I put my bag into and grab the bag heading into the women's bathroom. "Orson is my name" I say as I sit her on the sink. Imani just looks at me before shifting uncomfortably on the edge of the sink. I lean over opening my bag, grabbing a med kit. I take out a band aid and place it on her cheek. I smile slightly, which felt weird to my face. I look down before standing slowly, Placing my hand on my Knee I stand looking at Imani.

"You might not know this but Imani in Swahili is faith, do you have any faith in humanity Imani" I say. While I fix my bag on my shoulder, I help her off the sink. "Faith in humanity is so hard to have if I can be honest with you. As a black woman humanity doesn't make anything easy on us but as a Black woman with emotional and physical scars, at that point it's like there is a sign on my back that says just kill me. Cause lets be honest that is what I have to keep fighting against." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"To me you are beautiful darling. I like each curve you have. I like your hair and how it looks so curly and tangled now. I like that fire you had in your eyes when you were fighting earlier. I like how you are so plump that I can never be satisfied looking at another woman. Who gives a fuck if you are a bit scared? Right now all I see is a beautiful woman, who is looking at a bruised man." I say it with my voice raspy and deep, a bit of my accent slipping through.

I do not agree with Humanity at all when it comes to this ebony goddess. "You have bruises, I have scars. Sounds to me like I found my match made in heaven." She laughs and this brings me so much joy that I can't help but smile. I mean who else would look at us and find this amusing. "Hey bruised man" she calls for me. I look over to her. "Orson is my name remember it means bear club in Latin" I smirk slightly cause the name is befitting for a 6'10 male who is built like a bear.

I mean I'm not hairy but I do have a lot of hair. "Hey Orson, how about we get to know each other a bit more. Then maybe it can be Orson and Imani, the couple that changes the world." I smile at her wrapping one arm around her waist letting my Irish accent through "say less, sounds that we both want each other." she smiles before kissing my lips. I like how eager she is, her boldness is exactly what I want in my woman.