Young Female Mermaid x Perverted Duke (11) [H]

Kaina became so sensitive that she didn't need any caress at all, and she was completely wet. And the only thing that can relieve the itching is sex.

Her arrogant movements made Molde look at and unconsciously raise his eyebrows, and his big hand replaced hers, gently kneading it. His movements were gentle, a lot lighter than the strength she had just trampled on herself.

The nipple tip was red and swollen, and if the milky white liquid permeated from it, Mould's fingertips felt a moist feeling, and he lowered his head and held it down.

Kaina snorted unconsciously, inserted her hand between the man's blond hair, and pulled slightly.

After sucking the milk that was about to gush into his throat, Mord raised his head, his eyes full of lust. He picked her up and lay on the bed, and covered her tender breast again.

Frequently lick and bite gently with the tongue, until the red tassels are swollen, then move along the chest to the belly button. She has a small skeleton and a slender body.

Mold kissed down between the breasts, his thin lips stopped on her belly, kissing like feathers, this time he wanted to be different to her.

The man's movements are unusually gentle, more obvious than before.

But it seemed like a fire, making Kaina want to stop. His fingertips ran across her skin, from the waist to the thighs, pulling the bath towel aside, separating her two legs with his big hands, outside the moist flower hole, Caress gently.

Fingers clamped the flower bead on the flower hole and kneaded it with a bit of strength. The flower bead has never been touched by anyone. It was very fragile. Just a few back and forth made Kaina couldn’t help clamping her legs and trembling. , Squirting out the warm fluid.

Mold's fingers hadn't let her go. Two distinctly articulated fingers leaned into the mysterious place. She was too delicate and this time he didn't want to hurt her.

If she hadn't been too naive, maybe he wouldn't make such a move today. Two fingers immersed in the flower hole, thrusting shallowly, the fingers easily dipped in her thick nectar.

"Um...Father..."

Kaina's groan was still in his ears, and Mold did not hurriedly added another finger, and kept digging in the flower path, arousing the tender meat, constantly pounding in and out.

His movements gradually accelerated, and the cock in his lower abdomen also changed from sleep to awakening.

The man’s movements made Kaina experience another orgasm with ease. She dropped her legs feebly, her pussy was miserably protruding nectar, and the flower path was tightly biting on Mold’s finger, and the heat was so piercing. Come down.

Mold felt her weakness and pulled out his fingers. She pressed her body on the side of the bed, gently hugged her and asked, "Is it itchy?"

Kaina opened her dim eyes, and put her hands around his neck pitifully: "Father... it's still itchy." It's not as itchy as before, but it's still itchy.

Mold thought for a moment, he thought she was relieved, the itching would be gone, but obviously not. It was he who relieved her itching last time...

He rubbed his forehead. He planned not to let her suffer this time, but he couldn't avoid it. He had heard Charman say that this side effect, from another aspect, was also brought to her by him.

Mold stroked her thin white buttocks, and the huge giant sank into her body inch by inch. He held her with both hands, his eyes wandering between the flower cave and her little face.

The narrow flower hole mouth is still inevitably pushed to its limit, the delicate flower path is opened again, and the body has a desire to get more.

Even at this time, the cock was clamped tightly and sucked by thousands of warm little mouths. Mold's expression remained unchanged. There was desire in his eyes, but he could suppress this desire and move slowly. .

"Father... move..." The small hole was filled, but it was uncomfortable for a long time without moving. Kaina's lips touched Mord's lips, and she spoke coquettishly.

Mould smiled at the corner of his mouth, held her lips, and tangled with her. He sat on the edge of the bed with her in his arms, held her waist, and moved up and down.

The moan was stuck in his throat, only rapid breathing sounded.

There was the nectar that she had just had an orgasm in that small hole, which was extremely moist and didn't take much effort to thrust it, but the small hole was still tight.

Her tender breast slid up and down on his chest, the milk was rippling, and her silver hair spread out, covering the movements of the two on his back.

From the back, you can only see the hair constantly sweeping and the man's slender thighs.

"Father...father..." She couldn't help calling Molde, feeling all blood pouring into the intersection of the two.

Mold's lips fell on her auricle, pinching her smaller earlobe: "Does father like Kaina..."

Kaina hugged the man tightly and couldn't help but whispered: "Kaina...Kaina... also likes... also likes father, most...like father."

Mold paused and touched her silver hair: "Then Kaina will become my father's favorite person."