Petite ex-wife x abstinence husband (10)

Liu Qinming also knew that Tang Yarou had a big chest, but she couldn't help frowning when she saw the appearance of the clerk, "Is there?"

The clerk looked at him hesitantly and asked, "Is your wife pregnant? We have bras specially prepared for mothers."

"No, she is not pregnant." Liu Qinming replied. He paused, and the conversation changed, "Take it out and have a look."

The clerk nodded quickly, and went to take the bra that she wore when she was pregnant.

After seeing that kind of bra, Liu Qinming knew why Tang Yarou was so resistant. Although he didn't know about bras, he had seen Tang Yarou's many bras, each of them was delicate, with lace and rims, not as plain as the bra in front of him.

The clerk has already started to explain: "This one can hold the mother's breasts well when breastfeeding, and it is made of pure cotton, with little friction and very comfortable."

Liu Qinming quietly listened to the introduction of the clerk, and finally said: "Thank you, but she may not like this style, I will go to another store."

I walked through several underwear shops in this mall in a row. As long as I said the size, I got the same answer. Liu Qinming now also understands how difficult it is to buy this bra, especially when he is used to the dazzling array of exquisite bras, and then look at the kind of maternal and child bras that emphasize comfort, what a big gap there is.

If Tang Yarou is pregnant, no matter how unhappy she is, Liu Qinming will buy her that bra. But she didn't, she just wanted to buy a beautiful bra.

After taking the trouble to walk into a store again, a middle-aged woman greeted her.

"Sir, are you buying underwear for your family? Are there any requirements?"

Liu Qinming has already experienced so many years, and said softly: "My wife has an E80 breast. I don't know if your store has suitable underwear for her."

Although the middle-aged woman was also taken aback for a moment, she quickly reacted: "I don't want that kind of mother and baby, right?"

Liu Qinming nodded.

Since it is not the kind of requirement, this underwear is easy to handle, and the middle-aged woman immediately laughed: "We have such a big bra in the shop, but this shape may be a bit interesting, can my husband accept it? Of course the function of this bra It's all there."

Liu Qinming had already figured out the impossible. After hearing the middle-aged woman say it was suitable, he said, "Take it out and have a look."

The middle-aged woman didn't laugh, but she only took Liu Qinming to another area.

As soon as I entered that area, the style of the bra became more varied. Some have hair balls, and some have only a basic frame, and there are only a few thin layers of lace at the nipple.

"Sir, the underwear in this area has your wife's size." The middle-aged woman walked to a shelf and said to Liu Qinming.

Liu Qinming opened his legs and walked over without any haste. The middle-aged woman took a few steps back and stayed behind, waiting for Liu Qinming to make a selection.

Although this style is a bit fancy, there are still several that can be worn normally. After Liu Qinming chose four or five in a row, he unexpectedly matched a pumpkin-headed underwear.

The large pieces were all black silk nets, which couldn't hide anything at all, but Liu Qinming thought of Tang Yarou wearing this underwear, but his eyes darkened a bit.

The middle-aged woman looked at his staying gaze for a long time and couldn't help but say: "Actually, your wife has such a breast, you can also try new feelings with her. You look like you are also newly married. This feeling might better."

Liu Qinming didn't say a word, but he took the underwear off his hand, and picked one or two bold ones, and then settled the bill.

I bought almost ten underwear in one go, which is considered a big order in the store. The middle-aged woman thought about it, then smiled and took out a small box, and asked, "What flavor does Mr. prefer? Fruity or floral." ?"

Liu Qinming's gaze stayed on the small box. The small box was full of dense English. He knew what it was at a glance. He pursed his lips, slightly stiff: "Scent of flowers."

The middle-aged woman graciously took a jasmine flower from the small cabinet below and put it in her underwear bag. Liu Qinming swiped the card, carried the opaque little bag, and returned home.

Tang Yarou had been waiting at home for a long time, she was curious, would Liu Qinming buy her underwear, and what would it look like if he did.

I waited until almost nine o'clock before I heard a clicking sound from the door.

Like a cheerful little swallow, Tang Yarou rushed to the door and saw Liu Qinming's figure, like a koala, and she hugged the man in a few steps.

"Qin Ming...I miss you. You came back so late." Tang Yarou became less ashamed and embarrassed now, and after speaking, she sealed Liu Qinming's thin lips with her lips.