Female CEO x little milk dog (5) [H]

She leaned into his strong and elastic arms, and her snow-white breasts were forced to press against his chest, which was like an iron wall, pressing a deep long line.

She glanced at him with charming eyes, and he finally inserted the cock into her body.

In the narrow corridor, the hot wall kept shrinking, and the boy, who had never experienced such a sense of pleasure, almost surrendered.

He followed his instincts and acted with a little pleasure of conquest, watching the woman who had threatened him before now moaning and panting under him.

The huge glans was aimed at the slightly open hole, pressing her waist and pushing it in and out. He didn't know if all women could give him such pleasure. Every time, he could feel the soft and powerful vagina twisting the cock, and the indescribable pleasure swept through him like a frenzy.

Fan Zi cooperated with him, felt his lips pressing on her mouth, and took the initiative to lick the soft and hot tongue. His hands caressed her waist back and forth, and she took the initiative to move her buttocks.

The perky buttocks were tender and fat, and Han Lichuan became excited unconsciously. Although he didn't notice it, Fan Zi saw this change.

His chest was heaving violently, his breathing was rough and heavy, and the cock that pushed into her body reached the deepest point every time.

A little at a time, keep grinding.

"Ah...ah...ah...um..." The huge glans and fast movements knocked Fan Zi out of breath and she gasped, unable to even complete a sentence. Unable to speak, I could only lie on the bed and moan feebly.

A woman who had not experienced sensitivity for a long time, under such overwhelming stimulation, the pleasure continued to pile up, her body trembled violently, and then a stream of hot water suddenly flowed out.

The hot and wet liquid poured all over Han Lichuan's mushroom head, and his hole suddenly contracted. He roared, quickly increased his speed, and after more than ten thrusts, he spurted out.

Fan Zi gasped lowly, her chest was pressed by the man and she couldn't move. Her hands gently caressed his back and licked the thin sweat on his neck: "It's great."

It was just a normal compliment, and suddenly the man's body froze suddenly, and then she felt that the soft cock woke up again.

The pussy was still convulsing, and the hard heat was inserted again, looking for the previous angle, and accurately poking the little bud deep inside her. One that can catch the most sensitive front end of the mushroom head.

The more he pushed in, the more obvious the pleasure became. Fan Zi almost hung on Han Lichuan's body, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, her hands on his shoulders, and she swayed with him. Let out a low moan.

Fan Zi originally thought that the sex would end in the middle of the night, but even when she cried, Han Lichuan didn't stop. The boy seemed to have endless energy and was tireless.

I don’t know how long it took me to do this, but after Fan Zi felt his calmness, she fell asleep in the blink of an eye before she could say a word.

When the alarm clock rang the next day, it was Han Lichuan who woke her up.

Her tired body felt like it had been run over by a car. If it weren't for today's schedule, Fan Zi would have wanted to take a good rest at home.

When she arrived at the company, she was also yawning. It was rare for Secretary Chen to see Fan Zi's expression. She prepared a cup of coffee and brought it into the office: "Sister Fan, do you want to prepare some medicine for you?"

Fan Zi rubbed her forehead, looked away from the coffee, and shook her head.

After putting down the coffee, Secretary Chen turned around and was about to leave the office when she was suddenly called: "Xiao Chen, have you ever been in love with a boy under your age?"

Secretary Chen was stunned when she asked this question. She looked at Fan Zi with a strange expression, "Sister Fan, do you know that I recently had a boyfriend who is three years younger than me?"

The leader suddenly asked this question, did she want to hit her?

Suddenly, Fan Zi's eyes lit up and she became more interested: "Come on, let's talk."

Secretary Chen was a little confused and hesitated: "What are we talking about?"

Fan Zi took Secretary Chen and sat on the sofa

She posted it and said with a smile: "Tell me, how can I make younger boys be happier?"

Having reached this position, Secretary Chen is also a good person. I didn't understand it at first, but now after listening to Fan Zi's description, I know in my heart that Mrs. Fan is preparing to fall in love with a boy younger than herself.

"Young boys seem to like playing games more. Mrs. Fan can try playing games with each other..."

Fan Zi nodded, although she didn't think Han Lichuan liked games.

"Anything else?"

Secretary Chen frowned and thought carefully: "Let's play sports together? For example, basketball."

She doesn't know anything else. Men and women are different after all. She does know what to give to a girl. She can wear clothes, bags and jewelry without repeating them for 365 days.

On the other side inside the apartment.

Han Lichuan slept until daybreak, looking at the white ceiling, his eyes flashing slightly, he rolled up the quilt in his hand and shook it on the bed. He did it, he really did it.

After experiencing some complex psychological changes in bed, Han Lichuan sat up.

As a man who is kept, what should you do? After heating up the rice from the refrigerator, Han Lichuan remembered this issue that he had been thinking about for the past few days.

Ordinary men show off their boyfriend power by treating their girlfriends to dinner, buying them gifts...

All he has to do is make Fan Zi happy.

So, what does Fan Zi like? he does not know.

But what Fan Zi said last night couldn't help but come to mind: Great.

She probably likes him in bed.

That's probably it.

Should he try harder in bed?