Female CEO x little milk dog (14)

The room returned to calm, leaving only a burst of breathing. Gradually, the breathing calmed down, and the room was peaceful.

Early the next morning, Han Lichuan woke up due to his habit of getting up early. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. He could still remember that there was a class this morning, but the peaceful and warm presence in his arms gave up this idea.

If you don’t want to go, let’s leave it at that.

Fan Zi also woke up once in the middle of the night, but remembered that she was on holiday, so she fell asleep again. The two of them slept until daylight, and then got up when their stomachs growled.

The two of them were about to get up and get something to eat when Fan Zi's call came.

Han Lichuan watched Fan Zi answer the phone, frowned, and after chatting for a while, she said to him: "I'm going to do something, you go back to school first."

The calmness and silence on his face were too obvious. Seeing his appearance, Fan Zi couldn't help but explain a few more words: "If you don't leave tonight, remember to leave the door open for me tonight."

Han Lichuan nodded, watched Fan Zi dress up neatly, and sent her out the door.

After he was the only one left at home, he stayed in the living room for a while before returning to school.

The school has been open for so long, and Han Lichuan has never been absent from class, and he has even performed outstandingly in every class. The teachers all remember this student, and it is still strange that he did not show up for class all morning.

It was Han Lichuan's roommate who smoothed things over by saying he was sick.

In fact, they were all secretly waiting for Han Lichuan to come back and give them an explanation. Good guy, yesterday they all saw a woman next to Han Lichuan. That action was called intimacy. It was not a sign of love. How could there be so many actions that couples only have.

Han Lichuan usually said that he didn't have a girlfriend. Who was that one yesterday?

Look, he stayed up all night. He definitely didn't do anything good last night.

Several people were happily waiting for Han Lichuan to come back for the three-chamber trial. They thought that Han Lichuan would be happy when he came back, but when they saw him, they were caught off guard.

He was so silent that he felt a little withdrawn, and he didn't look like he was in a good mood.

"Chuan'er, what's wrong? Where is your girlfriend?" asked a roommate who usually had a relatively good relationship with Han Lichuan.

Han Lichuan lowered his head and looked at the book on the table, but not a single word on it entered his mind: "I don't have a girlfriend."

"That's a lie. Yesterday, everyone saw when you held hands with her and walked away from school, and you still said it wasn't true."

"Yeah." Han Lichuan raised his head and looked into the distance, "I'm not worthy of her."

Everyone was stunned at this moment. How should I put it, no one had thought of this possibility. After a brief period of calm, the same roommate said: "My lady's family is very rich, and she is very good?"

Having said that, everyone suddenly thought of that Ferrari, which can be said to be very rich.

"Well, yesterday's car was just a random car of hers." Han Lichuan said softly, "She owns several office buildings and real estate in the capital. My house in the capital also belongs to her."

Another roommate said weakly: "She likes you, right."

Does Fan Zi like him? The smile on Han Lichuan's lips could not be lifted.

Everyone can feel the pressure. Being with this young lady means you have struggled for ten years. You don’t have to struggle anymore in this life!

But they suddenly felt pity for Han Lichuan, because they could see that Han Lichuan was highly motivated, and it was not like he wanted to rely on women to obtain a good life in the future.

Not to mention the pile of luxury cars, just one office building in the capital would cost hundreds of millions.

In the end, I don’t know who said: “Poverty limits my imagination.”