chapter two.

AFTER THE STORM.

      " If you ask me, taking the boat wasn't really a bad idea" Katherine said as she laid out on the end of the boat tanning as her sister drove, Angelina rolled her eyes before placing her sunglasses on top of her head

" If you ask me, taking the boat wasn't really a bad idea" Katherine said as she laid out on the end of the boat tanning as her sister drove, Angelina rolled her eyes before placing her sunglasses on top of her head. " That's easy for your ass to say, you never had a car" Angelina mumbled underneath her breathe, as Angelina made a turn she noticed another boat in the distance ahead of her. " Who is that?" Katherine asked as she pulled her shades down to see if she could get a better look, Angelina shrugged her shoulders before getting closer to the boat. " No way! Is that my wife?!" JJ said as he stood at the end of John B boat, Angelina chuckled as she pulled her boat beside John B before turning the engine off. " What the hell are you guys doing out here?" Angelina asked as she looked at the four friends, Kiara looked at the sisters annoyed before sitting back down.

" Well Pope found a boat down below here ladies, and we are trynna decide of we should go check it out or not?" JJ responded back, Angelina eyes widen a bit as she heard what JJ said. " Well What the hell are we waiting for? Let's go see this magical boat!" Angelina shouted causing JJ to smile, everyone jumped in the water to check out the mystery boat down below. " You guys saw that?" JJ asked as everyone came back up from the water, Angelina and Katherine wiped some of the water out there face as the swim back towards there boat. " That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." Angelina said as she dried herself off making JJ look at her in shock. " You know your boats?" JJ questioned the brunette with a smirk on his face, Angelina returned a smirk back before shrugging her shoulders. " I sure do Ocean eyes" Angelina replied back making JJ heart skip a beat.

" What the heck? Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Kiara asked making everyone look at her before John B spoke up. " No, but we're about to find out." John B said, Katherine looked at him with wide eyes before JJ spoke up now. " Dude, it's too deep." JJ said, making John B roll his eyes before placing his hand on JJ shoulder. " Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." John B said, Katherine chuckled at John B comment, also earning a wink from him which made her blush. " Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." JJ said as he held his hands up in defense. " That's fine." John B said before shrugging his shoulders, everyone watch carefully especially Katherine as John B dived down again by himself in the water.