chapter three.

THE PARTY ( POGUES )

ANGELINA POV.

The party was going really well, me and JJ was in our own little cut talking and flirting as usual while my sister and John B was doing the same. After while me and JJ walked around together until we bumped into Sarah and Topper, I scoffed when she looked at me up and down as Topper glared at me. " Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ asked as he held the red cup out to her, she looked at the cup before looking back up at him. " No Thanks, we was just leaving." She said, sounding like she was annoyed. " Is it not fancy enough for you?" I asked with a smirk causing her to glare at me.

" Hey, you know what? I'll take it. Thank you, man. I appreciate it" Topper said as he took a sip of the drink, I rolled my eyes at him which caused JJ to chuckle. " That's nice, but I didn't ask you. If you said pretty please, maybe, but you didn't. " JJ said making me laugh now.

" She doesn't want it" Topper said now getting pissed, JJ was about to step to him but I came in front of him and held his arms. " JJ don't even pay him any mind, let's just go" I said trying to get JJ away from Topper and Sarah as quick as possible. " And of course Angelina would be hanging out with the Dirty Pogues!" Topper shouted causing John B to come out of no where and punch him straight in the face, now everyone was crowded around us hyping the fight up.

"Hey, John B, don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?!" Topper shouted as he held John B head under the water, I saw Katherine come out of no where screaming for Topper to get off John B. " Topper! Topper, stop! No!" Katherine yelled as she tried to push him off John B but Topper shoved her back making her fall in the water, now I was pissed off. I grabbed the gun from behind JJ and held it on the back of Topper head making everyone gasp, including Topper. " Yeah, you know what that is. Your move, broski." I said holding the gun on the back of Topper head, with a smile on my face.

" Ange! Chill! Come on" I heard Kiara yell at me, but I paid her no mind. " Get up! And back away from him now!" I shouted at Topper, he held his hands up in surrender and let John B go. " We're good. We're good. Put the gun down!" Topper said nervously as he turned around to face me, now the gun was pressed against his forehead.

" Kie! Can you check your psycho friend, please?" Sarah yelled at Kiara causing me to roll my eyes, I moved the gun from Topper and held it up in the air shooting it twice.

"Okay, everyone, listen up! Get the hell off this side of the island!" I shouted making everyone run off, Sarah grabbed Topper by the arm and pulled him up. She turn to give me a glare before running off quickly with Topper, I sighed before turning around to help my sister up as Kiara and JJ helped John B up. " Why do that? It's not worth it!" Kiara yelled at me, I looked at her in shock of why she was yelling at me when her friend almost died.